Groups

What a good price to pay for MicroSDXC card

What a good price to pay for a 64gb and 128gb card at the moment

5 Comments

search on hukd for recent deals.
    have a look at my memory.
    don't buy off eBay.

shadey12

search on hukd for recent deals.have a look at my memory.don't buy off … search on hukd for recent deals.have a look at my memory.don't buy off eBay.

The first - common sense
    The second - I don't think anyone wants to look inside your head and read your memory
    The third - good point

philphil61

The first - common senseThe second - I don't think anyone wants to look … The first - common senseThe second - I don't think anyone wants to look inside your head and read your memory ;)The third - good point;)

​that made me laugh.

definitely dont buy on ebay and dont buy "its unreal" memory - too large/good price. ebay is full of scam artists who will sell 200gb cards for 2 pounds. If its too good to be true.

As others said, use hukd, but also use amazon/7dayshop - amazon will require checking to find the "right" price for memory. At the moment, 20 pounds for 64GB is about the right price (give or take a few pounds). 128gb, 200gb and 256gb are also available. At the bottom end - 16/32GB the prices are dirt cheap. (256gb is overpriced; 200gb is "not bad", and 128gb is a sweet spot if you need capacity).

Original Poster

is 64GB for 14.99 good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1013
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions