Found 27th Jul 2009
I bought some new speakers for Dot (my car) today and started fitting them, my neighbour come out and said that he had something for me, He went back in his house, and then a couple of mins later he come out with a Fusion amp! We was just talkin about the speakers and stuff and then he come out with a massive sub and a box for it!!! He then went back in AGAIN and brought out a second Amplifier for me!! All for free, and this is the first time i've spoke to the guy. He even said he would install them for me aswell!

Just shows how good some people are!

What a gay, i mean, guy, indeed :-)
- peodude

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
86 Comments

bit of a gay colour aint it?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5865236

Please go away...

Will it go with that weight in the boot ?

My misses' car is that shade of dark pink as well

lol I love the interior its very sexy!!!

Original Poster

ChrisUK;5865269

Will it go with that weight in the boot ?My misses' car is that shade of … Will it go with that weight in the boot ?My misses' car is that shade of dark pink as well

Purple :x

dean3988;5865278

but a femanine shade of purple........ wasnt that a song by steps? :w00t:

That is very generous of him, you must be very pleased

Are you sure he doesnt want you to return the favour, maybe he got the wrong end of the stick.... you know, with your girly car n all :P

dean3988;5865278

:giggle:

MinstrelMan;5865236

gay colour :? its a ford fiesta, the colour is the least of his worries :lol:

jks, thought u were only 16 dean??

Starr;5865299

Are you sure he doesnt want you to return the favour, maybe he got the … Are you sure he doesnt want you to return the favour, maybe he got the wrong end of the stick.... you know, with your girly car n all :P

another :giggle:

Original Poster

micoo;5865305

gay colour :? its a ford fiesta, the colour is the least of his worries … gay colour :? its a ford fiesta, the colour is the least of his worries :lol:jks, thought u were only 16 dean??

17, birthday was in april...

Carry on with the gay jokes guyyyss i dont care!

dean as always u are my number 1 idol, im gonna dream about you tonight

Original Poster

Emma-lee;5865289

That is very generous of him, you must be very pleased

Over the mooon!

dean3988;5865321

17, birthday was in april...Carry on with the gay jokes guyyyss i dont … 17, birthday was in april...Carry on with the gay jokes guyyyss i dont care!

klkl, but seriously even a fiat punto would be a sweeter ride than this :lol:

To be fair mate, please dont spend ANY money on your car.

You WILL bump it & abuse it & come re-sell time (which will be VERY sonn as you will get bored of it easily), you wont get your money back if you add loads of crap to it.

Most young lads fall into the same trap, but a few years down the line, you will be laughing at the Boy Racers in Halfords looking at Neons for thier 1.0L Fiesta's !!!

dean3988;5865321

17, birthday was in april...Carry on with the gay jokes guyyyss i dont … 17, birthday was in april...Carry on with the gay jokes guyyyss i dont care!

Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! Surely you havent even passed yet?

You obvz tow it to sit outside Mcdonalds with your amps blaring, I get it!!! :thumbsup:

*katie*;5865348

Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! … Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! Surely you havent even passed yet?You obvz tow it to sit outside Mcdonalds with your amps blaring, I get it!!! :thumbsup:

fight, fight, fight, fight

*katie*;5865348

Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! … Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! Surely you havent even passed yet?[COLOR="Red"]You obvz tow it to sit outside Mcdonalds with your amps blaring[/COLOR], I get it!!! :thumbsup:

I don't think his boss would be impressed :lol:

micoo;5865339

klkl, but seriously even a fiat punto would be a sweeter ride than this … klkl, but seriously even a fiat punto would be a sweeter ride than this :lol:

oioi i have a fiesta!!!! the new shape, but still lol pffft men!!!! :whistling:

midlandscomics;5865381

Does Dean work at McDonalds?

midlandscomics;5865381

i lolled........ so very hard

Never mind the colour, what kind of bloke gives his car a name?

Shagmobile, you could probably get away with, but Dot!

http://gstuff.co.nz/shop/garden/images/PansyBabyBingoDenim.jpg
(A Pansy, for the non gardners amongst us)

Banned

*katie*;5865348

Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! … Ok cause you have ignored me...I agree...your car is gay mayteee!!!! Surely you havent even passed yet?You obvz tow it to sit outside Mcdonalds with your amps blaring, I get it!!! :thumbsup:

I passed when I was 17

2.5 months after my 17th birthday was rather impressed with myself haha :thumbsup:

*katie*;5865382

oioi i have a fiesta!!!! the new shape, but still lol pffft men!!!! … oioi i have a fiesta!!!! the new shape, but still lol pffft men!!!! :whistling:

ye the new one is kl but the old old old one is not exactly pimped

He wants your ****. FACT!

Banned

*katie*;5865403

Does Dean work at McDonalds?

is that a +5 for you?

- Dean make sure you've got enough amps coming out of your alternator or you'll find your lights dimming when you put the music on :thumbsup:

Uncle Monkey;5865426

He wants your ****. FACT!

Aiii. :lol:

Take it on the chin buddy, dont let it get to you.

Look on the bright side, you have a purple car youve named dot. Now you just need a rainbow flag and you'll be fully accepted...

Awww nah bless him, makes a change, people getting something for free, i bet Dot feels like a rudeee car!!

Saves paying for it hey!!! x

What you wanna do is broadcast the op to your other neighbours and see if they compete to outdo each other, maybe one can by you some neons and the cheaper ones amongst them can buy you some tin foil to wrap round your exhaust

MinstrelMan;5865457

What you wanna do is broadcast the op to your other neighbours and see if … What you wanna do is broadcast the op to your other neighbours and see if they compete to outdo each other, maybe one can by you some neons and the cheaper ones amongst them can buy you some tin foil to wrap round your exhaust

dont forget a pair of spinners :thumbsup:

dean is number 1 number 1 number (repeat)

everyone rep me or i hunt u dowwwwnwnwnwnwnw!

muffin247;5865488

everyone rep me or i hunt u dowwwwnwnwnwnwnw!

reported for rep beggin

jks

Banned

micoo;5865507

jks

i didn't

micoo;5865507

reported for rep beggin :pjks

nooo dont report me, i be influencing the misc since 06:thumbsup:

what a feeelliinngg!!!......

hes probs gonna nick your car tonight lol
Post a comment