Expired

What a joke

Found 17th Dec 2017
Posted a perfectly good fashion deal from a business I’ve used loads and I get this?

What’s this really about?
2857719-e3TkM.jpg

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

HutchAW1 h, 16 m ago

Hi,The merchant posted was www.reverseattire.com, who are not currently a …Hi,The merchant posted was www.reverseattire.com, who are not currently a HUKD-approved merchant.If you feel that Reverse Attire should be considered as an additional, please drop a note to the administration team on the Contact link (at the bottom of the screen).All and any new merchants will be reviewed, vetting and (if suitable) added to the database.But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchant.Thanks,

But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchant

I take it that was a typo as you state later on that the merchant, as yet, doesn't meet the criteria

Go on...... tell me I'm nitpicking
10 Comments

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
what's the site?

Send the deal to a mod and let them post it

mod

Hi,

The merchant posted was reverseattire.com, who are not currently a HUKD-approved merchant.

If you feel that Reverse Attire should be considered as an additional, please drop a note to the administration team on the Contact link (at the bottom of the screen).

All and any new merchants will be reviewed, vetting and (if suitable) added to the database.

But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchant.

Thanks,

Original Poster

Kinda defeats the object of the site doesn’t it if flash deals can’t be posted by sites users know and trust?

There’s nothing in it for me, I’m not linked too the site

Seems odd

Original Poster

Where exactly is the contact link? Might be useful to know for future deals I see

mod

Appreciate what you're saying, but we have to vet any new merchant (new to HUKD) prior to allowing the deal to go live on the site.

This is for the obvious reasons of spam / self-promotion / unsafe merchants/links being posted.

The Mod team will add the merchant and approve the post if we can validate the merchant - and in this instance, sites such as TrustPilot offered no feedback at all.
Unfortunately this vendor didn't meet the required criteria.

But, as above, the back office team will perform a further/deeper review of any new vendors, if requested.

Again, thanks for posting and sorry that a merchant you trust doesn't currently meet HUKD criteria.

Original Poster

It’s you guys site, so fair play. I get the self promotion bit

Just seems a shame

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it

mod

No worries - I know it's a bum sometimes and we genuinely appreciate you contributing to the site.

But ultimately it comes down to protecting our users.

As I've just explained to another user via PM, we want as many merchants and deals posted as possible - as we're a deal site.
But we must vet and check any new merchant, or any eBay seller (for example) to ensure they're trustworthy and not posing any risk to our users.

I'm more than sure that's not the case with the deal you posted, but unfortunately we just couldn't find enough tonight to validate that particular merchant.

Thanks for posting and I hope it doesn't put you off contributing!

HutchAW1 h, 16 m ago

Hi,The merchant posted was www.reverseattire.com, who are not currently a …Hi,The merchant posted was www.reverseattire.com, who are not currently a HUKD-approved merchant.If you feel that Reverse Attire should be considered as an additional, please drop a note to the administration team on the Contact link (at the bottom of the screen).All and any new merchants will be reviewed, vetting and (if suitable) added to the database.But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchant.Thanks,

But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchant

I take it that was a typo as you state later on that the merchant, as yet, doesn't meet the criteria

Go on...... tell me I'm nitpicking

mod

philphil6121 h, 34 m ago

But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved …But, at the time of writing, the above merchant is a HUKD-approved merchantI take it that was a typo as you state later on that the merchant, as yet, doesn't meet the criteriaGo on...... tell me I'm nitpicking

You got me

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants