Groups

what a joke ebay is :(

so sold 2 bikes on there,fees come to 40 quid for them both,(sold for £215 each)
    and now buyer somehow thourght postge was included in the price and demands he wants it for thursday as a birthday present,so ennoyed as he'll probably leave negative now and £20 in fees to pay for nothing.spent around £500 on one of the bikes aswell on minumum wage which took a long time,so outraged really
    dont know how all these kids on ebay think its ok to mess everyone about like this,also he knows it needs a bit of work doing and seems to think its all new condition

15 Comments

If postage wasn't included in the price, that's his fault for thinking so. Hold your ground and don't just post them for free!! He's trying to be cheeky!

Email him your listing showing that postage was not included and tell him that unless you pay the postage aswell you will give him negative feedback as it is not your fault that he read it wrong

Banned

Don't see how thats ebay's fault?
    If he doesn't buy them you will be able to get your fvf credited back

Whats the item number?

vickywil5;7073717

Email him your listing showing that postage was not included and tell him … Email him your listing showing that postage was not included and tell him that unless you pay the postage aswell you will give him negative feedback as it is not your fault that he read it wrong

I mean unless he pays postage ( you say to him ' unless you pay' :oops:

tell him to send you more money for the postage if it wasnt included in the price or you wont send it, thats what id do.

vickywil5;7073717

Email him your listing showing that postage was not included and tell him … Email him your listing showing that postage was not included and tell him that unless you pay the postage aswell you will give him negative feedback as it is not your fault that he read it wrong

You can't give buyers neg feedback anymore (unless they've changed it back again in the last few months!) but I agree, show him he's wrong and he won't have a leg to stand on! If he refuses, call ebay and they'll sort it!

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;7073714

If postage wasn't included in the price, that's his fault for thinking … If postage wasn't included in the price, that's his fault for thinking so. Hold your ground and don't just post them for free!! He's trying to be cheeky!

it said pick up only in listing/arrange own courrier and yes everyones cheeky on ebay:whistling:

JACKIT99;7073749

it said pick up only in listing/arrange own courrier and yes everyones … it said pick up only in listing/arrange own courrier and yes everyones cheeky on ebay:whistling:

If it said collection only, tell him to get off his backside and pick it up! If he won't, ebay will step in. Sorted!

baffledsalmon;7073744

You can't give buyers neg feedback anymore (unless they've changed it … You can't give buyers neg feedback anymore (unless they've changed it back again in the last few months!) but I agree, show him he's wrong and he won't have a leg to stand on! If he refuses, call ebay and they'll sort it!

Sorry I didn't know they had changed it, but for this reason exactly they should bring it back as it isn't always sellers that are scammers.

'Kids on ebay'

lol.

You're not even old enough to be on it yourself, you're 17.

Hypocrite much?

i hate ebay and paypal, used to use them all the time until they became a complete "swears b**** o* c****"

Original Poster

t0mm;7073803

'Kids on ebay'lol.You're not even old enough to be on it yourself, you're … 'Kids on ebay'lol.You're not even old enough to be on it yourself, you're 17.Hypocrite much?

i dont have an own account,just using my mates,by kids i mean 14,15 years old:thumbsup:

Original Poster

wonkey;7073866

i hate ebay and paypal, used to use them all the time until they became a … i hate ebay and paypal, used to use them all the time until they became a complete "swears b**** o* c****"

yep there fees are stupid now,not really worth using for most things:thumbsup:

Original Poster

!!SORTED!!
    now decided he wants to collect sunday morning

wonkey;7073866

i hate ebay and paypal, used to use them all the time until they became a … i hate ebay and paypal, used to use them all the time until they became a complete "swears b**** o* c****"

Ditto.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?34
      2. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.11
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23
      4. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…11

See more discussions