Groups

What a lush day!

I'm sat in the garden, with a sarnie and a ice cold glass of pop! The dogs are chewing bones, the babes is collecting stones, and the sun is beaming....what a life! What you doing?

45 Comments

I presume you're typing that on a wireless laptop or you've got really long arms! :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's a stunning day here. Short sleeves and off to the beach soon!

At work, wishing I was at home with you in the garden ;-)

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4987489

I presume you're typing that on a wireless laptop or you've got really … I presume you're typing that on a wireless laptop or you've got really long arms! :thumbsup:Yeah, it's a stunning day here. Short sleeves and off to the beach soon!

For once, assumption is NOT the mother of all **** ups

Original Poster

Dude1971;4987498

At work, wishing I was at home with you in the garden ;-)

With me? Swit swoo!

It';s gone all cloudy here can someone send me some sunshine back please?

I cant go out in the garden yet as the mister who's fixing my driveway gates is using a plug socket so the front doors open, hoping he'll be off soon and I can take my books into the garden and study

Work At least I have an air condition in the office :-) Off for a lunch break soon so am thinking pub garden? :-D

raining here sadly-dogs are chasing a ball up and down the stairs and making a racket and baby is being particularly demanding today-wheres the valium?

brain is frazzled-spent an hour looking for the dalmation earlier-thought it had escaped only to find it tucked up in the TOP bunk bed in daughters room-how it managed that I have no idea!

going shopping for some bbq things for tea then carrying on fitting a new bathroom suit

Kitten13;4987512

It';s gone all cloudy here can someone send me some sunshine back … It';s gone all cloudy here can someone send me some sunshine back please?

here you go
    http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w292/gottogetin_photos/sunshine.gif[/IMG]

michelleleemoo;4987528

here you go [/IMG]

awww thank you

I'm hoping it will brighten up again in a bit, need to take the dog on a hike. (need to take him on a hike every day, lol)

well im revising...looking at the lovely weather from my room...not fair...

ding;4987527

going shopping for some bbq things for tea then carrying on fitting a new … going shopping for some bbq things for tea then carrying on fitting a new bathroom suit

oooh sausages, can I come? pwetty peas :-D

awoodhall2003;4987625

well im revising...looking at the lovely weather from my room...not … well im revising...looking at the lovely weather from my room...not fair...

go get a blanket and revise outside :-D

Trickyjabs;4987489

I presume you're typing that on a wireless laptop or you've got really … I presume you're typing that on a wireless laptop or you've got really long arms! :thumbsup:Yeah, it's a stunning day here. Short sleeves and off to the beach soon!

Stuck in an office but wishing i was off to the beach too

OH IF ONLY!!!!!!!

michelleleemoo;4987633

go get a blanket and revise outside :-D

i wish...no where to revise as i live in apartment with no garden...and no nice greens about either, damn Coventry the concrete city!

Also i need to view slideshows thus need the PC! :x

Am in kitchen baking, have got some home made bread and rolls busy rising, then there a cheesecake cooling in fridge, lemon meringue in oven and biscuits waiting to cool. Kitchen looks like a hurricane visited!! Dog sitting looking hopeful, but he on a warning, one more stolen piece of food and he gets a muzzle. Kids having loads of fun in garden equals exhausted kids before bedtime and early bed. Sweet!

Banned

Collecting stones?

We've had our nice weather for the time being, cloudy and dull here. Though this past weekend has been 19 degrees - can't wait for the next batch of sun.

EDIT: Grrr....what the hell is wrong with these smilies?!

Get a job you bum..........

again

vibeone;4987918

Collecting stones?

An absolute favourite hobby of all young children, my youngest two have a three bucket collection now!:-D

Original Poster

vibeone;4987918

Collecting stones?

Yep from our graveled area And putting them into my laundry basket

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4987936

Get a job you bum..........again

Kiss my ass....
    .....again!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4987947

Yep from our graveled area And putting them into my laundry basket

Can I play?

Banned

bit cloudy here

Original Poster

vibeone;4987969

Can I play?

If you provide adult conversation for me?

Im off to work - cutting trees down

It's very hot here too...

I'm working today from 7.30am to 9.30pm.

I got up at quarter to six to wake my girls who have to be out of the house for quarter past 7 each day to get to school in another borough. Have to make sure they have ice packs in their lunchboxes ( which hubby had packed for me -yay ) as it was due to be sticky and sunny and last I need is a family sized dose of food poisoning. Had a disagreement with eldest son who was hogging the bathroom most of the morning whilst I needed to pee and suggested it's high time he gets his own place ( he's nearly 21 ). Worked most of the morning, only got chance to poke my nose online maybe twice for 5 minutes apiece and spent my lunchhour rapidly chopping up some onions, carrots peppers and a large portion of beef and throwing it all in the slow cooker for dinner time tonight. Inbetween working, I've washed up the breakfast things, dried them and put them all away, ditto with everyone's laundry and dusted everywhere.

So jealous of anyone relaxing in the garden lol

Hope you're all having a great day x x x

Would love to be out in the sunshine as kids r at school & youngest is at playgroup.

Unfortunately I've got to search for my hubbies Landrover logbook as he has lost it! And some bloke is comin to view it this evening!

Is there a cure for dumb man that loses everything??!!

LisaJT;4988188

Would love to be out in the sunshine as kids r at school & youngest is at … Would love to be out in the sunshine as kids r at school & youngest is at playgroup.Unfortunately I've got to search for my hubbies Landrover logbook as he has lost it! And some bloke is comin to view it this evening!Is there a cure for dumb man that loses everything??!!

Take two paracetamol and tell him it sounds like a personal problem, not a wife issue lol

Oh im so jealous - saw some sunshine at lunch time but now its back to the office :-(

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4987981

If you provide adult conversation for me?

Depends what you mean by 'adult' :P

vibeone;4988357

lol

Sun????? Where?!?!

Nursing a lil girl with a big bump on here head :x

Original Poster

Becksdawe;4988601

Sun????? Where?!?!Nursing a lil girl with a big bump on here head :x

How she done that?

Original Poster

vibeone;4988357

Chat about adult stuff, none sexual!

Lulu'sMammy;4988615

How she done that?

We have no idea - it wasn't there last night just appeared this morning. Rung NHS direct and apparently "just keep an eye on her"

Finished cooking and the sun not really about at the moment :x Just as well can't really sit out all afternoon got to bath the cat next :roll:

kidcat;4988655

Finished cooking and the sun not really about at the moment :x Just as … Finished cooking and the sun not really about at the moment :x Just as well can't really sit out all afternoon got to bath the cat next :roll:

I'm sure the cat will enjoy that!!

Becksdawe;4988694

I'm sure the cat will enjoy that!!

Maybe not, but as he has lay in a puddle oil somewhere and is soaking I dont really have an option, believe me it will hurt me more than him I am sure!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions