what a miserable day out there...

Banned
after yesterdays gorgeous weather i was hoping today would be similar..... i was all geared up for going for a 10/15 mile bike ride when i woke up!!

now looks like a torrent day......lost here i come and any new movies

16 Comments

What gorgeous day yesterday??

Not where i live,its the same here today as yesterday,overcast and windy!

Dull and raining in brum .........

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4939463

What gorgeous day yesterday??Not where i live,its the same here today as … What gorgeous day yesterday??Not where i live,its the same here today as yesterday,overcast and windy!

thats what i thought when i looked out the window........when i went outside it was well warm, it had that kind of hazy feel to it(. ended up nearly 20 degrees

Bloody awful today, good job im staying in and doing work

It was a nice day yesterday in my area too. Horrible weather today. Not that I was planning a bike ride tho....

Original Poster Banned

Snakebite;4939489

It was a nice day yesterday in my area too. Horrible weather today. Not … It was a nice day yesterday in my area too. Horrible weather today. Not that I was planning a bike ride tho....

trying to get rid of "belly" ive put on like 4.5 stone since returning to the uk last june

casparwhite;4939521

trying to get rid of "belly" ive put on like 4.5 stone since returning to … trying to get rid of "belly" ive put on like 4.5 stone since returning to the uk last june

Ahh, so you're supposed to get rid of your belly? That's where I have been going wrong... Good luck with that!

fantastic day in SW Scotland - loads of sun and a good breeze. Epic drying weather, hope the Mrs put the washing on.

Original Poster Banned

Snakebite;4939560

Ahh, so you're supposed to get rid of your belly? That's where I have … Ahh, so you're supposed to get rid of your belly? That's where I have been going wrong... Good luck with that!

never had 1 before, have been aquainted with him and he just talks poo.....

he gotta go

http://www.sofetchdesigns.com/glitters/cat/weather-glitter-graphics/weather-glitter-graphic-3.gif

its a duvet day!!!

Banned

casparwhite;4939521

trying to get rid of "belly" ive put on like 4.5 stone since returning to … trying to get rid of "belly" ive put on like 4.5 stone since returning to the uk last june

why not get a job, you might lose weight and get paid and have lots of films to watch at the weekend

It's been a lovely day here in Eastbourne.http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg73/diabeticguy/Eastbourne.jpg

it's lovely here in Glasgow... yest was overcast and cold

Banned

angelwithdirtyw;4941840

it's lovely here in Glasgow... yest was overcast and cold

+1, this morning was a bit nippy though

Original Poster Banned

goldmax;4941347

why not get a job, you might lose weight and get paid and have lots of … why not get a job, you might lose weight and get paid and have lots of films to watch at the weekend

im on holiday mate.....

i dont live here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions