Groups

What a muppet!

Banned
    Just been to my work place, was first there for a change (odd because i left at the last min). Anyway after waiting for 10 mins nobody showed up so i thought we weren't gonna open today, so i went back home and realised I was 1 hour early! How stupid can you get?

14 Comments

Banned

Truely a muppet, yes:thumbsup:

Could have been worse, could have been the wrong day though.

lol. That's Hilarious - not for u obviously, sorry x

You Kermit Lol

That's so funny, :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

ok so I do tell my work mates or keep quiet? :oops:

bite me;2661620

ok so I do tell my work mates or keep quiet? :oops:

Keep quiet otherwise you will never hear the end of it! :lol:

Tell em - game for a laugh!

Original Poster Banned

well im leaving soon, maybe they can but 'punctual' in my reference.

Original Poster Banned

off now, ****! im late!

ha ha ha I did exactly the same thing with school when it was daylight savings. i turned up and only the teachers where there. I was like wtf so i went home and i didnt go into school that day cos I thought it was an inset day!

Lol. I did the same thing for my paper round once. Woke up all bleary eyed, looked at my clock and thought it said 7am. It actually said 4am. Made my way down to the newsagents and there was no one there apart from the old man who sorts the papers in the early hours.

Banned

Prissymiss;2661596

Truely a muppet, yes:thumbsup:Could have been worse, could have been the … Truely a muppet, yes:thumbsup:Could have been worse, could have been the wrong day though.

done that before ,public holiday felt so stupid then a buzz realizing i didnt have to go in,,,pure edjit!:-D

Banned

We went to the beach in Falaraki, thinking it was afternoon and started drinking, only to realise it was early morning.

Oh well, we were on holiday.

Original Poster Banned

well at least im not the only one lol, told them at work and they didn't seem that surprised! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions