Found 22nd Feb 2009
took my bike out yesterday for the first time this year, what a nice day for it here in the south.... up the A32 to West Meon where there were hundreds of others doing it as well....Fantastic!

1. Misc
  2. Ride On
7 Comments

Good stuff don't blame you & you've just mentioned a place i've never heard of in West Meon - must get the map out

might try and get o/h to take kids out

calf muscles hurting today??

just reminded me of scheme in liverpool - free bikes -

roads must be like chinas' - the mind boggles:w00t:

Original Poster

darren9030;4451330

Good stuff don't blame you & you've just mentioned a place i've never … Good stuff don't blame you & you've just mentioned a place i've never heard of in West Meon - must get the map out

There is a meeting place on a crossroads there, it used to be a little thief but has since been taken over by someone who encourages bikers, yesterday a large car park was full.
It is where the A272 meets the A32 so if you can pick up the A272 somewhere you have another great road to ride....:thumbsup:

holly100;4451335

might try and get o/h to take kids outcalf muscles hurting today??just … might try and get o/h to take kids outcalf muscles hurting today??just reminded me of scheme in liverpool - free bikes - roads must be like chinas' - the mind boggles:w00t:

Don't think he is refering to the type of bike you pedal :thumbsup:

Make sure you wash the salt off

my battery is flat so no quick blast for me today :-(

Original Poster

leemole101;4454079

my battery is flat so no quick blast for me today :-(

You need to get a trickle charger, I have lost two batteries like that...:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions