...what a night...

Supermod 70 replies
Found 20th Dec 2009
Well, £1000 poorer and a dreadful headache.

Drove a golf buggy around a chalet village and caused £1000 worth of damage. Picked up this bill this morning. Oops.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
70 Comments

wow,

i'm impressed

you get yourself over to the naughty step RIGHT NOW and have a right good think about what you have done:-D

Original Poster Supermod

Snare;7282398

wow,i'm impressed

The wedding party were not. :?

Original Poster Supermod

bossyboots;7282408

you get yourself over to the naughty step RIGHT NOW and have a right good … you get yourself over to the naughty step RIGHT NOW and have a right good think about what you have done:-D

Haha. I have come on here to get away from all the shouting at me!!

magicjay1986;7282410

OMG this was at a wedding :w00t: your gonna get nothing in your stocking from Santa Claus u know :lol:

Wow!

My having over £100, car key and house key nicked on Friday night (and having to smash a window to get in the house) doesn't seem quite so bad now!

magicjay1986;7282410

lmao!

well, unlucky, but at least it sounded like you had fun lol

Original Poster Supermod

bossyboots;7282427

OMG this was at a wedding :w00t: your gonna get nothing in your stocking … OMG this was at a wedding :w00t: your gonna get nothing in your stocking from Santa Claus u know :lol:

Yeah, it was. Abandoned the golf buggy in a hedge and woke up this morning and realised what I had done. Still, I think £1000 is a fair price for the amount of fun I had.

Original Poster Supermod

aardvarking;7282438

Wow! My having over £100, car key and house key nicked on Friday night … Wow! My having over £100, car key and house key nicked on Friday night (and having to smash a window to get in the house) doesn't seem quite so bad now!

My "event" was fun, yours doesnt sound too fun!

magicjay1986;7282452

My "event" was fun, yours doesnt sound too fun!

True...but cheaper :-D

Original Poster Supermod

aardvarking;7282459

True...but cheaper :-D

Tell me about it!

you got the bill already?! got to be a wind up!

Banned

was this at a De Vere hotel??

Original Poster Supermod

asayer;7282564

you got the bill already?! got to be a wind up!

Paid it this morning when checking out.

3 roadside lights, turf, small trees, edging and damage to the buggy.

Original Poster Supermod

goldmax;7282587

was this at a De Vere hotel??

No. It was at a golf club in Devon.

oooo ok fair play! Did you take any pictures?! i want to see!!!

Original Poster Supermod

asayer;7282616

oooo ok fair play! Did you take any pictures?! i want to see!!!

No I didnt. Gutted really as it was a mess. I just wanted to get out this morning and get home.

Anyway, I stole their towels and "smellies" as an act of revenge.

aaahhh brings back memories for me of when i was younger!! How old are you op??

magicjay1986;7282627

No I didnt. Gutted really as it was a mess. I just wanted to get out this … No I didnt. Gutted really as it was a mess. I just wanted to get out this morning and get home. Anyway, I stole their towels and "smellies" as an act of revenge.

:lol::lol::lol:

23 is my guess if born in 86!

Reminds me of the Jackass movie

asayer;7282642

23 is my guess if born in 86!

doh - i didn't see that in his name!! :oops: As long as no one was harmed then good fun (well that's what i always used to say!!LOL)

£1000? I think you've been done.........you should have asked how they were able to come up with an estimate so quickly.....

Original Poster Supermod

gari189;7282676

£1000? I think you've been done.........you should have asked how they … £1000? I think you've been done.........you should have asked how they were able to come up with an estimate so quickly.....

To be honest, the damage is bad. There are 3 roadside lights which will need replacing and rewiring. Trees were uprooted. Gravel has been scattered everywhere. Loads of turf was turned up which will need replacing. Dents and roof damage on the buggy.

Original Poster Supermod

DarkKnight;7282656

Reminds me of the Jackass movie

I vaguely remember thinking I was Mario last night.

Original Poster Supermod

melmorc;7282657

doh - i didn't see that in his name!! :oops: As long as no one was harmed … doh - i didn't see that in his name!! :oops: As long as no one was harmed then good fun (well that's what i always used to say!!LOL)

I could not agree with you more.

magicjay1986;7282723

Imagine if it was video'd!!:-D

only 1k? i trashed a 5 star hotel once got $15k fine, i lold and paid it in cash within 20mins

magicjay1986;7282721

To be honest, the damage is bad. There are 3 roadside lights which will … To be honest, the damage is bad. There are 3 roadside lights which will need replacing and rewiring. Trees were uprooted. Gravel has been scattered everywhere. Loads of turf was turned up which will need replacing. Dents and roof damage on the buggy.

melmorc;7282657

doh - i didn't see that in his name!! :oops: As long as no one was harmed … doh - i didn't see that in his name!! :oops: As long as no one was harmed then good fun (well that's what i always used to say!!LOL)

magicjay1986;7282730

I could not agree with you more.

Good for you for taking responsibility and paying up - sounds like you had a better time than the bride & groom

magicjay1986;7282723

hahaha!!! i so lol'd at that! did u think u had a star thing that makes u invincible?!

Original Poster Supermod

gari189;7282790

Good for you for taking responsibility and paying up - sounds like you … Good for you for taking responsibility and paying up - sounds like you had a better time than the bride & groom

They had a great time until this morning. Management had a little knock on their door. It was either lose 2 friends or pay £1000. Easy choice.

Original Poster Supermod

magicbeans;7282815

hahaha!!! i so lol'd at that! did u think u had a star thing that makes u … hahaha!!! i so lol'd at that! did u think u had a star thing that makes u invincible?!

Hahaha yeah. I was picking up Bullet Bills and taking everything out.

Original Poster Supermod

black gerbil1;7282782

only 1k? i trashed a 5 star hotel once got $15k fine, i lold and paid it … only 1k? i trashed a 5 star hotel once got $15k fine, i lold and paid it in cash within 20mins

Currency would convert to about £9k.

black gerbil1;7282782

only 1k? i trashed a 5 star hotel once got $15k fine, i lold and paid it … only 1k? i trashed a 5 star hotel once got $15k fine, i lold and paid it in cash within 20mins

Wondered how long till the troll came and had to go one better.

Op sounds like a good night was had :w00t:

Original Poster Supermod

J.Dance;7282916

Wondered how long till the troll came and had to go one better.Op sounds … Wondered how long till the troll came and had to go one better.Op sounds like a good night was had :w00t:

It really was. Whipped the crowd in to a frenzy with a rendition of "All Shook Up" and then went and smashed things up a little.

Original Poster Supermod

dcx_badass;7282971

I call BS on this, scan of the bill or it's complete BS.

I couldnt care less what you "call".

black gerbil1;7282782

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

black gerbil1;7282782

Me thinx that sounds like the biggest load of BS in this thread. Then again coming from the biggest BS'er here on HUKD it doesnt suprise me. Always one better, always giving it the large.... NEVER backing it up ;-)

PS those golf buggies can be really fun lol. Sounds like u had a laugh !

Its when the old bill knock on your door for drink driving the s**t will hit the fan ;-)

Original Poster Supermod

Squelds;7283037

Me thinx that sounds like the biggest load of BS in this thread. Then … Me thinx that sounds like the biggest load of BS in this thread. Then again coming from the biggest BS'er here on HUKD it doesnt suprise me. Always one better, always giving it the large.... NEVER backing it up ;-)PS those golf buggies can be really fun lol. Sounds like u had a laugh !Its when the old bill knock on your door for drink driving the s**t will hit the fan ;-)

I know. That was my concern. Thing is, they probability could not prove I was drunk at the time.

Nah not now... they would have to test you at the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    2. printing pictures22
    3. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    4. active noise cancelling headphones32

See more discussions