Groups
    EXPIRED

What a ponce Rio Ferdinand is!

Wooserama

25 Comments

indeed....hit on the right....holding the left!!!!

Agreed

http://manu.theoffside.com/files/2008/02/rio.jpg

clondikemike;4971590

Agreed

OMG its crabman
    :-D

Where's Mr Turtle?

Rio Ferdinand is one of the greatest defenders in the world and has even been nominated for the PFA player of the year award so you can say what you want but he is a great Man Utd player :thumbsup:

Aran10;4971773

Rio Ferdinand is one of the greatest defenders in the world and has even … Rio Ferdinand is one of the greatest defenders in the world and has even been nominated for the PFA player of the year award so you can say what you want but he is a great Man Utd player :thumbsup:

Just a shame he cant turn up on time for appointments:oops:

clondikemike;4971815

Just a shame he cant turn up on time for appointments:oops:

shame for you that he is the highest transfer fee paid for a defender which shows his quality

Aran10;4971773

Rio Ferdinand is one of the greatest defenders in the world and has even … Rio Ferdinand is one of the greatest defenders in the world and has even been nominated for the PFA player of the year award so you can say what you want but he is a great Man Utd player :thumbsup:

I still think hes overated.

Banned

Aran10;4971884

shame for you that he is the highest transfer fee paid for a defender … shame for you that he is the highest transfer fee paid for a defender which shows his quality

High transfer fees count for nothing. How highly do you rate Berbatov?

Supermod

Adam2050;4971896

I still think hes overated.

That is a joke, right?

Thats like saying...Nadal and Tiger Woods are overrated.

Aran10;4971884

shame for you that he is the highest transfer fee paid for a defender … shame for you that he is the highest transfer fee paid for a defender which shows his quality

Why is it a shame for me? i couldnt care less:roll:, if you are after a date i think he has a partner

Banned

magicjay1986;4971906

That is a joke, right?Thats like saying...Nadal and Tiger Woods are … That is a joke, right?Thats like saying...Nadal and Tiger Woods are overrated.

Do they play in team games?

welbeck needs a boot up the backside, been awful today

magicjay1986;4971906

That is a joke, right?Thats like saying...Nadal and Tiger Woods are … That is a joke, right?Thats like saying...Nadal and Tiger Woods are overrated.

Not quite.

Man u muppets deserve to loose for playing a 2nd team.
    Rubbish game - worse I've seen for years

Supermod

guv;4971914

Do they play in team games?

Davis Cup/Ryder Cup...but that isnt my point.

In their profession they are one of the best.

Original Poster

guv;4971905

High transfer fees count for nothing. How highly do you rate Berbatov?

And how about Veron? Another £30m down the tubes!

how about ronaldo
    15m

b4 you say anything about Ferdinand's penalty he is a defender not a striker :whistling:

Aran10;4972159

b4 you say anything about Ferdinand's penalty he is a defender not a … b4 you say anything about Ferdinand's penalty he is a defender not a striker :whistling:

So he cant kick a ball into the back of a net?

Supermod

Aran10;4972159

b4 you say anything about Ferdinand's penalty he is a defender not a … b4 you say anything about Ferdinand's penalty he is a defender not a striker :whistling:

...but why didnt Tevez take it?!?

magicjay1986;4972180

...but why didnt Tevez take it?!?

i have no idea?

:-D:-D

Aran10;4972193

i have no idea?

Probably cuz he aint being offered a contract... so he really doesnt care ?.. if thats the case he's moving anyway (Madrid)
    Berbatov Worst Player in the world.. Hope they get rid

Aran10;4971884

Shame on him for dodging the drugs test and giving people the mud to throw at him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions