Groups
    EXPIRED

What a scumbag?

Did anyone see that cow on Golden balls.

17 Comments

Banned

No. was she foxy?

Theres a high percentage of foxy chicks on goldenballs I've noticed.

Suspicious.

Original Poster

vibeone;5200849

No. was she foxy?Theres a high percentage of foxy chicks on goldenballs … No. was she foxy?Theres a high percentage of foxy chicks on goldenballs I've noticed.Suspicious.

Nah she was an old Bint.

She told the other contestant that she was choosing the split ball and tapped the one that was split she lied twice throughout the game and then picked up the steal ball which was the opposite ball she tapped on.

Other women didn't want to be dishonest.

Banned

nasty bint

Banned

Must have been my ex.

Adam2050;5200885

Nah she was an old Bint.She told the other contestant that she was … Nah she was an old Bint.She told the other contestant that she was choosing the split ball and tapped the one that was split she lied twice throughout the game and then picked up the steal ball which was the opposite ball she tapped on.Other women didn't want to be dishonest.

That's what the game is about isn't it? I didn't see it but if she won all the money then I say well played. Brave.
    It's called 'split or steal', not 'let's always split and make it dead boring for the viewers who will always know what's going to happen'.

i saw it and to be fair, everyone knew she had chosen the steal, but the church girl didn't want to change her ball when given the chance as she was 'blessed' and it was for the church.

Well she and the church won't be seeing any of the £29k now will she.......

It's a game, the 'old bint' won fair and square'.

So much for her sense of decency that she was so proud of!

smithyp1;5201016

i saw it and to be fair, everyone knew she had chosen the steal, but the … i saw it and to be fair, everyone knew she had chosen the steal, but the church girl didn't want to change her ball when given the chance as she was 'blessed' and it was for the church.Well she and the church won't be seeing any of the £29k now will she.......It's a game, the 'old bint' won fair and square'.

Ear, ear. :thumbsup:

deek72;5200953

That's what the game is about isn't it? I didn't see it but if she won … That's what the game is about isn't it? I didn't see it but if she won all the money then I say well played. Brave.It's called 'split or steal', not 'let's always split and make it dead boring for the viewers who will always know what's going to happen'.

No, it's called Goldenballs!

Lulu'sMammy;5201163

No, it's called Goldenballs!

Don't you start! Ok then, I should have said 'that section of the is show called 'split or steal', not 'let's always split and make it dead boring for the viewers who will always know what's going to happen'.

Ok? Happy now?

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/deek72/ugly_man.jpg

BTW, you are so lucky. I'm still available you know! (Is it the glasses? What if I got contact lenses?)

Deek, your divorce material love, just telling the hubby now, he's gutted....where shall i meet ya?

Lulu'sMammy;5202099

Deek, your divorce material love, just telling the hubby now, he's … Deek, your divorce material love, just telling the hubby now, he's gutted....where shall i meet ya?

Ha ha! I don't want you to leave him though, I'm scared he'll hammer me! I might look hard........

deek72;5202209

Ha ha! I don't want you to leave him though, I'm scared he'll hammer me! … Ha ha! I don't want you to leave him though, I'm scared he'll hammer me! I might look hard........

No, that will be me thats "hammering" ya, wink wink

lmao i would do the same everyday of the week.

Lulu'sMammy;5202225

No, that will be me thats "hammering" ya, wink wink

As Norris just said, I really must insist on leaving........

deek72;5202341

As Norris just said, I really must insist on leaving........

Your safe really, im posting pics in the "sexy" thread, if i had nothing to do though you would be/should be worried!

My mates sister was on there once, and had the prize of £12000, She said she was definatly going to split, and she wasnt lying, but the scum bag person chose steal, and took all the money away from her!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 4K TV Deals?33
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89

See more discussions