What a Storm!!!!!

It's like the end of the world in Lichfield Staffs Thunder and Lightning and rain like it's the end of days. Anybody else had a storm today.

24 Comments

Had heavy rain for 5 mins in solihull but sunshine again now.......

Theres a storm comming.......... (reminds me of the Old Manchester Storm Ice Hocky Intro.....best intro ever!)

I can see the blackness heading this way

Love a good storm.

Still fairly bright NE Brum area no rain yet, heard a rumble earlier. Either I'm hungry or thunder around.

Banned

yep here too

Original Poster

smithyp1;5455643

Been like it for about 40 mins now I have got to go to the shop for some milk but not just yet i think:whistling:

No but I remember the storm that Glasgow had the other year.

OMG I was in on my own cos the OH was away to see Todd Snider or Chris Cornell(cannae mind).

Anyways I'm sitting and all of a sudden big rumble of thunder then swoosh loads of lightning, lasted for a couple of hours, it was even that bad that I ended up phoning OH's Granny to calm myself down, not that she was much help, she didnt wanna chat incase the lightning came down the phoneline lol.

His cousin offered to come sit with me but I thought seriously Ashley your 22 with 2 kids get a grip woman FFS.

Plus I had just watched War of the Worlds a couple of days before, all I could picture was these aliens coming up out the ground.

I really should probably stop watching tv.

MinstrelMan;5455653

Theres a storm comming.......... (reminds me of the Old Manchester Storm … Theres a storm comming.......... (reminds me of the Old Manchester Storm Ice Hocky Intro.....best intro ever!)I can see the blackness heading this way

^^^^^

+1

I'm seeing what he's seeing . . . . (from the other side of Manc)

Lovely sunny day in North Ayrshire, Scotland. :thumbsup:

mikebike;5455673

Been like it for about 40 mins now I have got to go to the shop for some … Been like it for about 40 mins now I have got to go to the shop for some milk but not just yet i think:whistling:

Wimp ......... :thumbsup:

mbgringo;5455687

^^^^^+1 I'm seeing what he's seeing . . . . (from the other side of Manc)

how you know what side of manc im on? :lol:

Original Poster

SassyB;5455723

That sounds nice:) Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smithyp1;5455727

Wimp ......... :thumbsup:

Would you:? I mean I can't conduct you know:roll:

mikebike;5455744

Would you:? I mean I can't conduct you know:roll:

Often out in the rain washing my motor so yes probably :oops:

ohhhhh found the vid, marketing genious...... although the kid scares me, watch how quick she turns her head she gotta have got whiplash from that! youtube.com/wat…G2w

MinstrelMan;5455735

how you know what side of manc im on? :lol:

The dark side?

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/822/senseqi6.png

Just starting in Barnsley

mbgringo;5455762

The dark side?

CORRECT :thumbsup:

its lovely here sun out and i,ve been pottering about the garden and garage all day! makes a change!

Original Poster

wulshaz;5455783

its lovely here sun out and i,ve been pottering about the garden and … its lovely here sun out and i,ve been pottering about the garden and garage all day! makes a change!

Not fair:x

SassyB;5455723

same here in east kilbride

bad storm here now,major hailstones for last 30 mins

mikebike;5455849

Not fair:x

oh come on its scotland we dont get it very often! :-D

smithyp1;5455643

Heck I'm a ten minute drive (west) from solihull and we haven't had a drop!! Massive downpour last night and forecast was dire but .................................

Daughter is at Drayton Manor with Solihull Young Carers today - hope they missed the weather in Lichfield!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions