Groups

What a stupid article

nexgenwars.com/gam…ler

Notice the last part where the arrogant American says Europe is like America in the 80's and backwards

5 Comments

Thats well out of order, this is why I hate the attitudes of yanks so much, I actually watch Borat last night (all week on sky movies prem at and some of the things they get away with saying is terrible! - but then again I think its one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, someone taking the pee out of america and they're not in on it? brilliant!

ahhh wheres that thread gone, i just signed up to have a rant at him

PHEW everythings ok found it and had my rant :-D

Banned

Wasn't Team America all about the yanks taking the pee out of the yanks....oh and pretty much everyone else at the same time

MinstrelMan

Thats well out of order, this is why I hate the attitudes of yanks so … Thats well out of order, this is why I hate the attitudes of yanks so much, I actually watch Borat last night (all week on sky movies prem at and some of the things they get away with saying is terrible! - but then again I think its one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, someone taking the pee out of america and they're not in on it? brilliant!

Borat....now that is funny. I was actually cringing at some parts.!

really what an article?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047191
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions