What a top cancer researcher told his staff: Limit your mobile phone use to avoid tumours

Found 24th Jul 2008
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

I always get a funny feeling in my head when I have been using my mobile for more than 5 mins, I try to swap which ear I am listening through every fews minutes to try and avoid the radiation being concerntrated in one area.

12 Comments

Sloth/Mod

By switching ears it just means you'll get 2 tumours :w00t: Or so they'll have you believe. ;-)

Original Poster

Syzable;2596436

By switching ears it just means you'll get 2 tumours :w00t: Or so they'll … By switching ears it just means you'll get 2 tumours :w00t: Or so they'll have you believe. ;-)

probably!! Soon they will be telling us fresh air is bad for us and best not to breathe it

Poor Dom Joly

http://www.pocketpicks.co.uk/latest/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/_1144917_dom_joly150pa.jpg

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2596463

Poor Dom Joly

lol :w00t:

LaoTzu;2596460

probably!! Soon they will be telling us fresh air is bad for us and best … probably!! Soon they will be telling us fresh air is bad for us and best not to breathe it

I'll be a guinea pig if you can actually find me some fresh air.....

I clicked on this link when i looked at yours. How strange does she look
dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

Daily Mail? It must be true. Unpublished research isn't to be relied upon, neither is the opinion of one researcher.

Once the research has been published, scrutinised by other researchers and the general consensus is that its true - then start worrying.......but if you are really concerned about this look at the official Gov website advice.

dh.gov.uk/en/…979

miffy121;2596518

I clicked on this link when i looked at yours. How strange does she … I clicked on this link when i looked at yours. How strange does she lookhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1038218/Former-Coronation-Street-gymslip-mum-Tina-O-Brien-parades-growing-baby-bump.html

Gymslip mum at 24? Gimme a break:roll:

has anyone seen the pocorn clips where 4 guys arrange 4 mobiles opposing one another , in the square they have formed they place a few grains of corn then call a mobile each at the same time ... :thumbsup:

alnbowes;2596584

has anyone seen the pocorn clips where 4 guys arrange 4 mobiles opposing … has anyone seen the pocorn clips where 4 guys arrange 4 mobiles opposing one another , in the square they have formed they place a few grains of corn then call a mobile each at the same time ... :thumbsup:

This one?

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

You should be more worried about your wifi box, everyone in the industry already knows the truth about people working day in and dayout around alot of wireless equimpent. If you wanna try it out put your head next to your wireless box for half an hour see how you feel. In terms of mobiles the first 3g handset i had was scary. You should shop around get a low sar phone mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/sar…htm and if your kid must have a mobile make sure its the lowest on the list.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions