Groups

What a way to end a day

Basically i had to start work at 7am this morning! yes that sucks enough as it is but then when i get to work i was told that i had to work a 13 hour day! and im only part time! then when i get home i have my OH waiting for me in my room with a case of Carling what a lovely person and then i drop her home (before drinking lol) and then getting home sitting on the computer on HUKD knowing that i dont have work tomorrow, and that i am going to thorpe park FREE on tuesday and also knowing that i dont have work again for 2 weeks! and that i am going to Turkey on friday! how great is that! anybody else agree ?! :-) :thumbsup:

19 Comments

Banned

you took her home after she bought you a case of carling? pah! wasted her money!

Original Poster

H_K;5616004

you took her home after she bought you a case of carling? pah! wasted her … you took her home after she bought you a case of carling? pah! wasted her money!

lol yeah i know but she has to be up early so yeah but i have treated her to a holiday so i think i have the edge

Banned

danny09;5616045

lol yeah i know but she has to be up early so yeah but i have treated her … lol yeah i know but she has to be up early so yeah but i have treated her to a holiday so i think i have the edge

Ah ok then I'll let you off :thumbsup: Sounds like a great end to a crappy work day! I love that feeling when you dont have anything to do for aaaaages except have fun!

Have a fantastic holiday! And is Thorpe Park the one with the new Saw ride? x

Original Poster

H_K;5616060

Ah ok then I'll let you off :thumbsup: Sounds like a great end to a … Ah ok then I'll let you off :thumbsup: Sounds like a great end to a crappy work day! I love that feeling when you dont have anything to do for aaaaages except have fun!Have a fantastic holiday! And is Thorpe Park the one with the new Saw ride? x

hell yeah, im getting entrance for free and fast track for free (cousin works in the Nemisis Inferno shop so he is getting me them lol and i cant wait to go on it! will have to post a picture on here or something lol! x

starsparkle2311;5616063

after a case of carling, you prob think all sorts,lmao:p

lol nah carling doesn't do a great much to me, its more stella lol

Banned

danny09;5616110

hell yeah, im getting entrance for free and fast track for free (cousin … hell yeah, im getting entrance for free and fast track for free (cousin works in the Nemisis Inferno shop so he is getting me them lol and i cant wait to go on it! will have to post a picture on here or something lol! x

Yeh definately. I'm an ooooop nooooorther so it's Alton towers for me, although I'm jealous of you getting the SAW ride as the films (first 3 anyway) are very good in my opinion.
    Ahh the benefits of family!! they're useful for something!!

Are you going with aforementioned girlfriend? You can hold her hand on the scary bits!!

I hope Turkey's nice and cheap for you, we just got back from Barcelona last week, was excellent although the euros pretty bad. Although we did get San Miguel 2 pints for €1,15 or the spanish cheapo equivalent 2 pints for 68 cents-bargain!!

Original Poster

H_K;5616135

Yeh definately. I'm an ooooop nooooorther so it's Alton towers for me, … Yeh definately. I'm an ooooop nooooorther so it's Alton towers for me, although I'm jealous of you getting the SAW ride as the films (first 3 anyway) are very good in my opinion.Ahh the benefits of family!! they're useful for something!!Are you going with aforementioned girlfriend? You can hold her hand on the scary bits!!I hope Turkey's nice and cheap for you, we just got back from Barcelona last week, was excellent although the euros pretty bad. Although we did get San Miguel 2 pints for €1,15 or the spanish cheapo equivalent 2 pints for 68 cents-bargain!!

Yeah family always has benefits lol im going to alton towers with the OH free too for 2 days, paying for hotel for workers of tussaurds prices lol. Nah not going with the OH shes got a driving lesson :whistling: lol going with my family lol

AHH LUSH! san miguel is the ULTIMATE drink i LOVE it lol i think im going to barcelona now lol :whistling: hope you enjoyed barcelona and yeah the euro is pretty poor at the moment lol

Banned

danny09;5616194

Yeah family always has benefits lol im going to alton towers with the … Yeah family always has benefits lol im going to alton towers with the OH free too for 2 days, paying for hotel for workers of tussaurds prices lol. Nah not going with the OH shes got a driving lesson :whistling: lol going with my family lolAHH LUSH! san miguel is the ULTIMATE drink i LOVE it lol i think im going to barcelona now lol :whistling: hope you enjoyed barcelona and yeah the euro is pretty poor at the moment lol

Oh excellent, I've never stayed in the hotel but always wanted to. I couldnt bring myself to part with the money when I'm only an hour away though! Will have to drop hints with my OH as a present or something lol.

Barcelona was lovely, we were a little south actually but spent a couple of days in the beautiful city.

Yeh the € is very weak, our exchange rate was pretty much 1:1 give or take a few cents. And Mmhmm agree with u on the San Miguel, they started serving it at the uni SU-I was chuffed lol. I was going to bring some back with us but instead brought 4 massive pint glasses which took up most of our luggage allowance :oops: lol. Who needs clothes?!

Banned

Anyway, which part of Turkey are you visiting? I've never been there, always stuck to Spain for some reason. I can speak Spanish too which helps.. lol

Original Poster

H_K;5616225

Oh excellent, I've never stayed in the hotel but always wanted to. I … Oh excellent, I've never stayed in the hotel but always wanted to. I couldnt bring myself to part with the money when I'm only an hour away though! Will have to drop hints with my OH as a present or something lol.Barcelona was lovely, we were a little south actually but spent a couple of days in the beautiful city.Yeh the € is very weak, our exchange rate was pretty much 1:1 give or take a few cents. And Mmhmm agree with u on the San Miguel, they started serving it at the uni SU-I was chuffed lol. I was going to bring some back with us but instead brought 4 massive pint glasses which took up most of our luggage allowance :oops: lol. Who needs clothes?!

H_K;5616232

Anyway, which part of Turkey are you visiting? I've never been there, … Anyway, which part of Turkey are you visiting? I've never been there, always stuck to Spain for some reason. I can speak Spanish too which helps.. lol

ahh bad choice i would of brought back more san miguel back than pint glasses. i have always wanted to go back to barcelona (had a tour of the Nou Camp, barcelona football ground if your not too sure what that is lol) but that was when i was REALLY young as in 4/5 years old lol.

Im going to Marmaris, Hotel Romance (yes VERY cheesey lol) but i am beach front and next door to the waterpark which we get free entrance too it looks lovely from the pics on a search on google (if you can be bothered to search it lol its worth a look.

I want to learn spannish im thinking about doing it on an evening course or something lol

Banned

danny09;5616262

ahh bad choice i would of brought back more san miguel back than pint … ahh bad choice i would of brought back more san miguel back than pint glasses. i have always wanted to go back to barcelona (had a tour of the Nou Camp, barcelona football ground if your not too sure what that is lol) but that was when i was REALLY young as in 4/5 years old lol.Im going to Marmaris, Hotel Romance (yes VERY cheesey lol) but i am beach front and next door to the waterpark which we get free entrance too it looks lovely from the pics on a search on google (if you can be bothered to search it lol its worth a look.I want to learn spannish im thinking about doing it on an evening course or something lol

Oh right, we went past there on a tour bus! lol, was all decorated after their recent victory so quite nice to see. It's a lovely city to go back to but quite expensive to stay actually in the city. Theres a trainline which runs from Tarragona, and maybe even Salou right up the coast to Barcelona so its worth staying somewhere else and then just travelling in when you want to.

Ive heard very good things about Marmaris, your hotel has had some good reviews this year on Trip Advisor too looks real pretty.

Spanish is a great language. It's funny, when we were away we joined in the activities like shooting and ping pong etc, I had a spanish geezer chatting away at the side of me to his mates, I came out with this string of spanish and he was so shocked lol, the Spanish don't expect the english to understand them/speak spanish. A good crowd pleaser over there!
    x

Original Poster

H_K;5616289

Oh right, we went past there on a tour bus! lol, was all decorated after … Oh right, we went past there on a tour bus! lol, was all decorated after their recent victory so quite nice to see. It's a lovely city to go back to but quite expensive to stay actually in the city. Theres a trainline which runs from Tarragona, and maybe even Salou right up the coast to Barcelona so its worth staying somewhere else and then just travelling in when you want to.Ive heard very good things about Marmaris, your hotel has had some good reviews this year on Trip Advisor too looks real pretty.Spanish is a great language. It's funny, when we were away we joined in the activities like shooting and ping pong etc, I had a spanish geezer chatting away at the side of me to his mates, I came out with this string of spanish and he was so shocked lol, the Spanish don't expect the english to understand them/speak spanish. A good crowd pleaser over there!x

cool, i may have too look into that over the next few years as i have to go to the dominican republic next year for my OH's brothers wedding yeah i have seen on trip advisor and in my opinion i think it looks lovely. The spanish and portugese are a laugh, my manager at work is portugese it just makes me laugh when he calls his OH to pick him up from work lol. Not too sure if you play Ping Pong a lot, but if you want a laugh, get rather drunk, then try and play it lol its worth a go! trust me :thumbsup: x

Whut, they changed the length of your shift, and only told you about it today? 'Cos if that's what they did, I'm fairly sure that's against the law. They need to give you minimum 24 hours notification f a shift change, iirc.

Original Poster

dxx;5616315

Whut, they changed the length of your shift, and only told you about it … Whut, they changed the length of your shift, and only told you about it today? 'Cos if that's what they did, I'm fairly sure that's against the law. They need to give you minimum 24 hours notification f a shift change, iirc.

no lol i was told about 2 weeks ago but i just totally forgot about it lol got in and was reminded and i was like oh **** sakes lol

Banned

danny09;5616310

cool, i may have too look into that over the next few years as i have to … cool, i may have too look into that over the next few years as i have to go to the dominican republic next year for my OH's brothers wedding yeah i have seen on trip advisor and in my opinion i think it looks lovely. The spanish and portugese are a laugh, my manager at work is portugese it just makes me laugh when he calls his OH to pick him up from work lol. Not too sure if you play Ping Pong a lot, but if you want a laugh, get rather drunk, then try and play it lol its worth a go! trust me :thumbsup: x

Ooh very exotic! I bet you can't wait!

They are very funny, and how they translate what they're thinking into English makes me giggle too sometimes. Just like us their translations can be very off the mark or just plain dirty without meaning to be!

I can't play ping pong when I'm sober! but when drunk I'm up for a laugh so will bear it in mind! Usually stick to drinking games though like touch the cup or never have I ever etc lol

danny09;5616331

no lol i was told about 2 weeks ago but i just totally forgot about it … no lol i was told about 2 weeks ago but i just totally forgot about it lol got in and was reminded and i was like oh **** sakes lol

Oh, man. Still, 13 hours at Sunday wages, that's a lot of work, but the money for that can't be bad, can it?

Original Poster

H_K;5616343

Ooh very exotic! I bet you can't wait!They are very funny, and how they … Ooh very exotic! I bet you can't wait!They are very funny, and how they translate what they're thinking into English makes me giggle too sometimes. Just like us their translations can be very off the mark or just plain dirty without meaning to be!I can't play ping pong when I'm sober! but when drunk I'm up for a laugh so will bear it in mind! Usually stick to drinking games though like touch the cup or never have I ever etc lol

lol yeah the original drinking games rule, but if you have a lot of people over of if you are on holiday and there is a ping pong table, play it VERY drunk, but play doubles lol you wont regret it :thumbsup: ;-) :whistling: lol yeah there translations are normally quite off from what it should be lol oh well they are pretty damn cool anyway and dont worry im not great at ping pong, not many people are baring that in mind haha

Original Poster

dxx;5616348

Oh, man. Still, 13 hours at Sunday wages, that's a lot of work, but the … Oh, man. Still, 13 hours at Sunday wages, that's a lot of work, but the money for that can't be bad, can it?

well considering sunday hours at double time so its worth it lol gives me about £14.50 an hour so its extremely worth it lol

Banned

danny09;5616353

lol yeah the original drinking games rule, but if you have a lot of … lol yeah the original drinking games rule, but if you have a lot of people over of if you are on holiday and there is a ping pong table, play it VERY drunk, but play doubles lol you wont regret it :thumbsup: ;-) :whistling: lol yeah there translations are normally quite off from what it should be lol oh well they are pretty damn cool anyway and dont worry im not great at ping pong, not many people are baring that in mind haha

I'll certainly bear that in mind next time I find myself drunk and near a ping pong table. I suppose I could always improvise and use the coffee table and the cat.

Original Poster

H_K;5616396

I'll certainly bear that in mind next time I find myself drunk and near a … I'll certainly bear that in mind next time I find myself drunk and near a ping pong table. I suppose I could always improvise and use the coffee table and the cat.

ha that would be even more interesting using the cat lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368

See more discussions