Groups

What a way to go......

Banned
    What would make someone think this was a good idea, well apart from the drink...

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

14 Comments

yuck that is horrible.
    why the hell would and one do that and 50cm long jeez how far do they think his rectum goes surely they would of known something very serious would happen.

Original Poster Banned

Must be a very heavy sleeper.

Eel have a sore bum after that

http://acrobaticseveryday.com/blog/images/barf.jpg

That's horrible.. :?

How utterly dreadful.:shock:

was it an ill tempered eel?

What a random thing to think of 'Lets stick an eel up his ass'

Some very strange people in this world.

It's in The Sun so it must be true ;-)

Lol

I know eels are slimey (slimy - however you spell it). But fitting a 50cm eel up your backend - passed out or not I would have stopped that! Jeez!! :shock:

The suns reader base are simpletons.

Banned

4lyons09;8495414

What a random thing to think of 'Lets stick an eel up his ass'Some very … What a random thing to think of 'Lets stick an eel up his ass'Some very strange people in this world.

There is a niche market for it, for "entertainment" purposes I heard of something like this way back in the day when I was at uni, grim.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;8495613

There is a niche market for it, for "entertainment" purposes I heard of … There is a niche market for it, for "entertainment" purposes I heard of something like this way back in the day when I was at uni, grim.

That 'entertainment' is called page 3 :oops:

I f-eel sick. D:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions