Groups

what a week glad the weekend is here

firstly the car failed its mot and needed some welding,wasnt expecting that but hey ho it had to be sorted

then the chickens started coming down with something,2 of them died and took one to the vets to find they have mycroplasma so an expensive bout of antibioics for all of them and theyre all looking right as rain

then i found 8 dead baby rabbits in the chickens nest box a bunny that i felt sorry for at an auction and bid on and won for a pound must of been pregnant when i got her and sadly her babes didnt make it

surely thats my lot for one week? lol

whats your week been like?

15 Comments

Well they say things come in 3's so your sorted for a while. Sorry to hear your bad news. Been a busy week for myself with lots of work to catch up on

This sounds like ' the Good Life' lol

Original Poster

renown;6539810

This sounds like ' the Good Life' lol

lolol

Its when you look forward to monday that you really have to worry.

Doing 4 extra night shifts following 8 in row already because all of our staff have swine flu.
    I'm knackered.

Original Poster

oplik;6539828

Doing 4 extra night shifts following 8 in row already because all of our … Doing 4 extra night shifts following 8 in row already because all of our staff have swine flu.I'm knackered.

cripes i bet you are!

try and have an oright weekend now then,my last 2 weekends ahve been crap

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6539842

try and have an oright weekend now then,my last 2 weekends ahve been crap

it aint going too well for starters lol me and hubby had words,its the stress of moving i reckon,things can only get better eh:thumbsup:

Mardyass;6539858

it aint going too well for starters lol me and hubby had words,its the … it aint going too well for starters lol me and hubby had words,its the stress of moving i reckon,things can only get better eh:thumbsup:

Apparently the second most stressful thing you can do in life is move house.
    The first...... get married.
    THIRD... mourne a loved one!!!!

Mardyass;6539858

it aint going too well for starters lol me and hubby had words,its the … it aint going too well for starters lol me and hubby had words,its the stress of moving i reckon,things can only get better eh:thumbsup:

you'll be fine in a few weeks when things have settled down:thumbsup:

oplik;6539881

Apparently the second most stressful thing you can do in life is move … Apparently the second most stressful thing you can do in life is move house.The first...... get married.THIRD... mourne a loved one!!!!

load of tosh:whistling:

Banned

Mardyass;6539858

Good luck with the move :thumbsup:

JACKIT99;6539907

load of tosh:whistling:

No its true. Went on a counselling course the other week and thats what they said.
    I argued that was a load of rubbish but they explained about coping strategies and hierachy of need, and ....well to be honest I drifted off but it sounded intelligent so I believed it.

Original Poster

oplik;6539926

No its true. Went on a counselling course the other week and thats what … No its true. Went on a counselling course the other week and thats what they said.I argued that was a load of rubbish but they explained about coping strategies and hierachy of need, and ....well to be honest I drifted off but it sounded intelligent so I believed it.

hmmmm maybe its right lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6539965

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if that's what you class as a bad week Mardy, I … WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if that's what you class as a bad week Mardy, I don't think you could cope with my life story,lol:whistling::p

lol yes a bad week as far as luck went,off sick from work too didnt help but life goes on,its gotta be a better week next week:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2295
      2. Sad news about Barcelona2397
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions