Groups

What a weekend!!!

Absolutely exhausted after this weekend..... must be getting old coz i'd have handled this type of weekend with no bother in the past lol.
    Fri night= mums hen night at my house. mum, 2 sisters, sis in law, 2 sons and neice all stayed the night at mine. went to bed at 5:15am after doing all preperations for.... sat= mums wedding. up at 6am and then all go for wedding at 12pm..... was back home by 10.45pm.... had 2 sisters, brother, brother in law, sis in law hubby, 2 sons and neice all staying in our house.... bed at 3.30am. sun= our 6th wedding anniversary and after another busy day have tried relaxing with a bottle of wine and opened a bottle of champers and the cork hit the ceiling and put a hole in the plaster LOL.....
    sorry for the essay but talk too much when drunk lol.....
    some wedding pics to follow :-)
    lynds xxx

113 Comments

Original Poster

mum and her toyboy hubby :w00t:

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture001-1.jpg

Original Poster

us and our boys :-)

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture011.jpg

Original Poster

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture005-1.jpg

Aw looks like a lovely day, not surprised you're shattered, I would be too (and I'm a young'un at 22!)

Original Poster

torapoole;4325128

Aw looks like a lovely day, not surprised you're shattered, I would be … Aw looks like a lovely day, not surprised you're shattered, I would be too (and I'm a young'un at 22!)

:giggle: i'm only 26 :lol:
    do i look old :w00t:
    oh and it was lovely thx x

Aln looks the spitting image of the guy a worked with for the past 2 years...lol.....i know its not him but its uncanny!!!!!!

Hope you had a good weekend....much better than mines thats for sure....my whole week has been a nightmare....!!!!! :-( :-D

Original Poster

me and my gorgeous neice

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture031.jpg

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4325146

Aln looks the spitting image of the guy a worked with for the past 2 … Aln looks the spitting image of the guy a worked with for the past 2 years...lol.....i know its not him but its uncanny!!!!!!Hope you had a good weekend....much better than mines thats for sure....my whole week has been a nightmare....!!!!! :-( :-D

haha unless he's got a secret life i don't think its him lol

awww why have you had a bad week?

Thought you were gonna say you had a COD marathon :lol:

lyndsbowes;4325168

haha unless he's got a secret life i don't think its him lolawww why have … haha unless he's got a secret life i don't think its him lolawww why have you had a bad week?

Car went kapoot, I'm now 6 grand down in the process of getting a new one for work tomorrow. Was supposed to pick it up Yesterday, muppet at the car sales place calls me an hour before I'm due to pick it up and tells me I cant get it until Tuesday :-(

Original Poster

nikkib123;4325171

Babe - I am exhausted just reading your OP ha ha !You all look amazing … Babe - I am exhausted just reading your OP ha ha !You all look amazing love the pic of the four of you x

lol aww thx babe.... my 2 boys looked absolutely stunning and everyone commented on how well behaved they are..... i'm such a proud and lucky mammy :-D

You don't look old at all Lynds, but I've aged another decade or so just reading about your w/e. :-D
    Sounds great .:thumbsup:

nikkib123;4325219

Jeeeeez Steven - what big .....eyes the lady in your avatar has!

LOL :lol: :-D

Original Poster

robtallica;4325170

Thought you were gonna say you had a COD marathon :lol:

hahaha that made me smile

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4325180

Car went kapoot, I'm now 6 grand down in the process of getting a new one … Car went kapoot, I'm now 6 grand down in the process of getting a new one for work tomorrow. Was supposed to pick it up Yesterday, muppet at the car sales place calls me an hour before I'm due to pick it up and tells me I cant get it until Tuesday :-(

awww no :friends: some hugs just for you :-D

Original Poster

chesso;4325185

You don't look old at all Lynds, but I've aged another decade or so just … You don't look old at all Lynds, but I've aged another decade or so just reading about your w/e. :-DSounds great .:thumbsup:

LOOOOL thx..... i really can talk lots when i've had a drink :oops:

Original Poster

my GORGEOUS eldest son (with a cob on lol)

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture034-1.jpg

lyndsbowes;4325242

LOOOOL thx..... i really can talk lots when i've had a drink :oops:

Me too but my typing gets slower and slower...

Good grief - I had to read that part about the cork hitting the ceiling a couple of times!:oops:

Reds still 2nd - only just though.

lyndsbowes;4325248

my GORGEOUS eldest son (with a cob on lol)

Looks like a Beatle!

Get him a guitar ASAP, could be your retirement fund right there.

Original Poster

nikkib123;4325256

So cute - love his hair awwwww

yeah he always had it like that and we got it shaved and didn't look as good so have let it grow again and love it :-D

chesso;4325257

Me too but my typing gets slower and slower...

pmsl mine does too tho seems to make sense.... well to me anyway :lol:

Bigred01;4325295

Good grief - I had to read that part about the cork hitting the ceiling a … Good grief - I had to read that part about the cork hitting the ceiling a couple of times!Reds still 2nd - only just though.

lol..... yeah well a few have said before yesterday that we would never get on top again and we did so there's still hope yet :thumbsup: hope you're good hunny

robtallica;4325300

Looks like a Beatle!Get him a guitar ASAP, could be your retirement fund … Looks like a Beatle!Get him a guitar ASAP, could be your retirement fund right there.

looooool must be that i'm a scouser why i love that look so much LOL..... tho i was really annoyed at someone at wedding who said he looks like noel gallagher (who would dare say that to a scouser!!! lol) AND she made out it was a good thing :?

Original Poster

my absolutely GORGEOUS youngest boy (tho pic doesn't do him justice..... everyone who meets him falls in love with him )

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture032.jpg

I'm so glad it all went well for you and the family this weekend.:)
    Was it hard for you to wear blue, though?:whistling:

omg Lynds! What a stunner! ^^

lyndsbowes;4325355

my absolutely GORGEOUS youngest boy (tho pic doesn't do him justice..... … my absolutely GORGEOUS youngest boy (tho pic doesn't do him justice..... everyone who meets him falls in love with him )

Looks alot like you lynds...I think it's the dummy that does it.

Original Poster

tigerallstars;4325381

I'm so glad it all went well for you and the family this weekend.:)Was it … I'm so glad it all went well for you and the family this weekend.:)Was it hard for you to wear blue, though?:whistling:

VERY!!! the groom is a dirty blue nose so thought about not doing it but then done it for my mum :x he made references to it all day coz he knows how passionate i am about liverpool but luckily for me his dad is a liverpool supporter and is gonna send me a pic of the groom in a liverpool shirt so i can blow it up and have it framed on my living room wall :lol: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4325382

omg Lynds! What a stunner! ^^

awwww thx sweetie..... but honestly he is more gorgeous than that pic shows :-D

robtallica;4325393

Looks alot like you lynds...I think it's the dummy that does it.

lots of people say that (not the dummy bit :lol:) hopefully he'll grow out of it :lol:

Original Poster

nikkib123;4325443

Lynds you are ace - thats all I can say x

awww thx babe.... but why?? :?

Original Poster

done this a bit bigger coz you can't really see it..... me swinging my eldest around on the dancefloor in the night time party

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/Picture045-1.jpg

lyndsbowes;4325409

VERY!!! the groom is a dirty blue nose so thought about not doing it but … VERY!!! the groom is a dirty blue nose so thought about not doing it but then done it for my mum :x he made references to it all day coz he knows how passionate i am about liverpool but luckily for me his dad is a liverpool supporter and is gonna send me a pic of the groom in a liverpool shirt so i can blow it up and have it framed on my living room wall :lol: :thumbsup:

Nice one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

omg thats a bit too big sorry :oops:

lyndsbowes;4325454

done this a bit bigger coz you can't really see it..... me swinging my … done this a bit bigger coz you can't really see it..... me swinging my eldest around on the dancefloor in the night time party

I hope you didn't let go:w00t:

Ooooh a bit of leg showing lynds....

Original Poster

nikkib123;4325462

Just a lovely person who loves her family and its so great to have a … Just a lovely person who loves her family and its so great to have a happy thread x

awwwwwwwwwww bless you.... thx so much babe..... you're sooooo lovely xxx

lol...absolute class....I've got visions of lynds letting go of the little chap and launching him across the room...only for someone in the crowd to launch him back in time for lynds to catch him on the turn round the dance floor....lol...Saturday Night Fever.....:-D Shwinnnnnng! :-D

lyndsbowes;4325454

done this a bit bigger coz you can't really see it..... me swinging my … done this a bit bigger coz you can't really see it..... me swinging my eldest around on the dancefloor in the night time party

lyndsbowes;4325461

omg thats a bit too big sorry :oops:

And they say black makes you look slimmer..

Anyway I've seen bigger..:giggle:

Nice pics Lynds.

Original Poster

robtallica;4325496

Ooooh a bit of leg showing lynds....

:oops: i know i really shouldn't have done..... sorry :lol:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4325515

lol...absolute class....I've got visions of lynds letting go of the … lol...absolute class....I've got visions of lynds letting go of the little chap and launching him across the room...only for someone in the crowd to launch him back in time for lynds to catch him on the turn round the dance floor....lol...Saturday Night Fever.....:-D Shwinnnnnng! :-D

PMSL well i never let go..... i was swinging all the kids around who were there.... i have arms like arnie today :lol: i think i was the only one who was looking after all the kids who were 4 and under :roll: tho they enjoyed me pretending to be a monster and chasing them :w00t:

What gorgeous photos Lynds, glad you had a lovely weekend and thanks for sharing.
    What a lovely family you have xx

Original Poster

rockyfella;4325521

And they say black makes you look slimmer..Anyway I've seen … And they say black makes you look slimmer..Anyway I've seen bigger..:giggle:Nice pics Lynds.

:shock: you nasty, horrible, cheeky sod :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767363
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2975
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57

See more discussions