Groups

What about this for a job lot on ebay

item number 260479833251

6 Comments

I dread to think how much that lot cost him altogether.

Personally I think he'd stand a better chance splitting it, unlikely there will be many looking fo all of it.

Wonder whether there would be any profit in buying and splitting before selling?

Sold .

Original Poster

greg_68;6439338

I dread to think how much that lot cost him altogether.Personally I think … I dread to think how much that lot cost him altogether.Personally I think he'd stand a better chance splitting it, unlikely there will be many looking fo all of it.Wonder whether there would be any profit in buying and splitting before selling?

Def worth more selling seperatelyt but its more hassle

Dellboy182;6439376

Sold .

u wish:roll:

I be dubious as, that many games would take you a whole weekend to check the games least work let alone if they freeze part way thru

i may just buy myself a boxed nes..just so that i can open it on chrimbo day and pretend im 11 again

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6439404

I be dubious as, that many games would take you a whole weekend to check … I be dubious as, that many games would take you a whole weekend to check the games least work let alone if they freeze part way thru

That's the risk u take though, plus your getting it at a cheaper price, so might be worth taking a hit on some of the items

akme;6439429

i may just buy myself a boxed nes..just so that i can open it on chrimbo … i may just buy myself a boxed nes..just so that i can open it on chrimbo day and pretend im 11 again

:pps1 for me, th day i got that, nothing compares:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions