What after Tesco direct closes?

Found 9th Jul
Anyone knows what will happen after today when tesco direct will close? I mean I was expecting some good sale or price reduction but they haven't. They still got so much stock and if they are closing down today how will they clear the stock???
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
? Bit confused , did you miss the deal upon deal a few weeks back when all sorts of everything was sold off half price , garden furniture, lawnmowers , beds, bookcases , wardrobes , toys, candles , well you get my drift. There is hardly anything left on the site by comparison , and as they said they would sell some of the things in. their stores , I'm guessing anything that wasn't discounted earlier headed to the stores .

If you you are talking about goods being sold by third party sellers on tesco direct , they were never going to be sold off cheap, the sellers will just continue to sell via their other outlets
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 9th Jul
11 Comments
Is this not the sale you expected?
34293245-d8BwZ.jpg
jayonline855 m ago

Is this not the sale you expected?[Image]

today is the last day and i was expecting everything on sale. they have over 80% of stock still at normal price..
deleted396333
How do you know how much stock they have?
They'll probably flog anything they have left to music magpie.
they may have decided to dispose of it wholesale
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 9th Jul
? Bit confused , did you miss the deal upon deal a few weeks back when all sorts of everything was sold off half price , garden furniture, lawnmowers , beds, bookcases , wardrobes , toys, candles , well you get my drift. There is hardly anything left on the site by comparison , and as they said they would sell some of the things in. their stores , I'm guessing anything that wasn't discounted earlier headed to the stores .

If you you are talking about goods being sold by third party sellers on tesco direct , they were never going to be sold off cheap, the sellers will just continue to sell via their other outlets
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 9th Jul
If you look at the site today, all the fulfilled by Tesco stuff is in the clearance section . On the actual site there is only stuff from third party sellers. As tinkerbellian says, that was never going to be reduced.
errr, perhaps they will shift it in those weird shops IRL.
suchitmehta75 h, 14 m ago

today is the last day and i was expecting everything on sale. they have …today is the last day and i was expecting everything on sale. they have over 80% of stock still at normal price..

A lot of their stock is shipped directly from manufacturers so isn’t actually their stock at all so no sales on those items I’m afraid.
That's what happens:

34300833-v5iVd.jpg
seb8 h, 39 m ago

they're dropping the price guarantee scheme too …they're dropping the price guarantee scheme too :https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-tesco-prices/tesco-to-abandon-price-match-scheme-idUKKBN1JL19L

Yep because they keep putting up their prices
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants