what age should men use eye serum/Moisturise

Found 15th Nov 2017
hard to find research for men as the money is in women products, at what age should men be investing in eye serums?

I would guess for moisturizing best to start now (12 lol)
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
About 120
If/when you need to much like anything else.
Depends on how vain you are? And if you feel you should grow old gracefully...
Never
Try the Sarah Mills method..
steve12215 h, 52 m ago

Depends on how vain you are? And if you feel you should grow old …Depends on how vain you are? And if you feel you should grow old gracefully...

I don't think its vain, I'm 21, I know from other people who use eye serum for example its about 30£ bottle and it lasts a year if using a little bit a day, over 20 years about 600£,

600£ but you look lot younger then your friends, surely its worth while?

just curious as does not seem to be concrete evidence on when is to early/late, clearly what the cream companies want people thinking you should start young?
Creatish1 h, 22 m ago

I don't think its vain, I'm 21, I know from other people who use eye serum …I don't think its vain, I'm 21, I know from other people who use eye serum for example its about 30£ bottle and it lasts a year if using a little bit a day, over 20 years about 600£, 600£ but you look lot younger then your friends, surely its worth while?just curious as does not seem to be concrete evidence on when is to early/late, clearly what the cream companies want people thinking you should start young?

applying any products to your skin can have negative effects. you should only use products when absolutely necessary. keep your skin and body free from products as natural skin will age slower. if you want to stay looking young longer than your friends then avoid staying in the sun for too long as that ages you very quickly. don't stay out in the elements all day long as that will have a harsh effect on your skin, so don't brave the snow and the rain like builders.

avoid stress and sleep as much as you can as your body repairs itself when you are asleep. sleep also helps to relax you. exercise regularly and adopt an optimistic approach as being happy helps to keep you healthy and looking young.

i find that your lifestyle is what keeps you looking young, not expensive creams and miracle products.
mutley13 h, 15 m ago

applying any products to your skin can have negative effects. you should …applying any products to your skin can have negative effects. you should only use products when absolutely necessary. keep your skin and body free from products as natural skin will age slower. if you want to stay looking young longer than your friends then avoid staying in the sun for too long as that ages you very quickly. don't stay out in the elements all day long as that will have a harsh effect on your skin, so don't brave the snow and the rain like builders.avoid stress and sleep as much as you can as your body repairs itself when you are asleep. sleep also helps to relax you. exercise regularly and adopt an optimistic approach as being happy helps to keep you healthy and looking young.i find that your lifestyle is what keeps you looking young, not expensive creams and miracle products.

Thanks, pretty much sums it up nicely and saved me fortune now lol
Creatish8 h, 13 m ago

Thanks, pretty much sums it up nicely and saved me fortune now lol

it is good that you are already thinking how to keep your good looks as the earlier you start, the better. it will be too late when you look like an old hag and hope miracle creams will turn back the clock!

have you noticed how people who have had a hard life or those that party hard when they are young, look like they have been through the washing machine when they get older? that's my point
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants