Expired

What android app to watch TV for free

14 replies
Found 14th Jul 2014
About 2-3 months ago someone listed a free app that allowed you to watch various channels on your android device free. the channels included skysport. I installed and used it.
Unfortunately my smartfone died and vodafone have sent me a replacement which is new. does anyone know what the application was called please so I can install it ?
any help appreciated thanks.

14 Comments

TV catchup good

so this app... it let you watch sky sports? did u have a subscription?

Original Poster

no, no subscription. I was able to access skysports on my mobile free. there was a paid version which I was going to take once it did plex

I'm sure xbmc with navi x will do it or mash up TV. Mobdro has it to. Live sport TV has it to. They all work on Android.

Original Poster

jamesphimister50

I'm sure xbmc with navi x will do it or mash up TV. Mobdro has it to. … I'm sure xbmc with navi x will do it or mash up TV. Mobdro has it to. Live sport TV has it to. They all work on Android.

yes thanks it was mobdro

Hi can you tell us anything else about Mobdro. Are the adverts totally annoying - do they interfere with what you are watching. I just read on the internet that a lot of the programmes are not in English, did you find the same. Would appreciate hearing your views. Thanks

Banned

try live media centre

Original Poster

Obidashi

Hi can you tell us anything else about Mobdro. Are the adverts totally … Hi can you tell us anything else about Mobdro. Are the adverts totally annoying - do they interfere with what you are watching. I just read on the internet that a lot of the programmes are not in English, did you find the same. Would appreciate hearing your views. Thanks

the advert is a banner at the bottom of the screen. it isn't a major issue and it's to encourage you to buy the pro version. I took the free version and used it to watch several rugby matches.

yes, there are some non english programs as well but getting sky movies and skysport is pretty good tho. try it, you download on pc and transfer file to android. have machine set to install apps not only on the appstore.

it's good.

jonnithomas

the advert is a banner at the bottom of the screen. it isn't a major … the advert is a banner at the bottom of the screen. it isn't a major issue and it's to encourage you to buy the pro version. I took the free version and used it to watch several rugby matches.yes, there are some non english programs as well but getting sky movies and skysport is pretty good tho. try it, you download on pc and transfer file to android. have machine set to install apps not only on the appstore.it's good.

Many thanks I will give it a go - cheers x

Is this legal ?

S4U Media

Original Poster

Inactive

Is this legal ?

yes, it's streamed free and the app picks it up.

I am going to take a look at these also so thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions