what annoys you about FORTNITE?

Found 6th Apr
Love the game but two things that annoy me currently, let me know your thoughts on the same

1. Snipers, I can not be asked to learn how to use them. I do not find it rewarding. would love a game mode with no snipers. (wonder how popular this would be)

2.missles, seems like the whole end game is spent in bases with roofs now?
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
33587565-Jwtt0.jpg

33587565-lzPBP.jpg
That I have naff all time for gaming these days.
I HATE the building element. Just cant get my head around it and for that, I dont end up going to Fortnite and go with PUBG.
deleted396333
It not playing as designed on console due to the building controls being slower, with the bullets still travelling at full speed.

No matter how you have your controls set up, you'll NEVER be able to build on console like you can on PC.
deleted3963336th Apr

It not playing as designed on console due to the building controls being …It not playing as designed on console due to the building controls being slower, with the bullets still travelling at full speed.No matter how you have your controls set up, you'll NEVER be able to build on console like you can on PC.

Meh I play on standard controls not combat pro and Incan build pretty fast , never going to be level with pc but don't think this matters, I feel most of the building aspects has gone now due to so many explosives people shoot bases down too easy
The fact its garbage
Its 13 days too long
Is there anyone else that snipers annoy them? Or am I just a winer cause I don't want to use them haha?
It's two weeks.
AW00791 m ago

It's two weeks.

That's fortnight not fortnite
whelan1893 h, 40 m ago

Is there anyone else that snipers annoy them? Or am I just a winer cause I …Is there anyone else that snipers annoy them? Or am I just a winer cause I don't want to use them haha?

I too hate snipers. They are too scared to go into a proper gun fight.
corriessvk9 m ago

I too hate snipers. They are too scared to go into a proper gun fight.

I'm not sure if its a big issue amongst players or i'm just being whiney
To many mods. Parachuting down next to someone, we land together - no weapons on the roof.... Then he shoots me! How?
In another game... Another one kills me, so I'm spectating him (I thought one shot instant kill was dodgy, but was willing to accept it), he runs into a building with someone looting. He then starts dancing as the other guy empties his guns into the air missing the dancer completely. The looter switches guns and empties that. Then the dancer stops dancing and one shots him.
whelan18936 m ago

I'm not sure if its a big issue amongst players or i'm just being whiney

Nah your not being whiney. Many people I play with, complain about snipers. Even the ones that like sniping
Love sniping, quite good actually. Just hate getting sniped. Lol. For over 489 wins so
corriessvk12 h, 50 m ago

Nah your not being whiney. Many people I play with, complain about …Nah your not being whiney. Many people I play with, complain about snipers. Even the ones that like sniping

Best solution

to ban players who are too good with them?

Make them harder to use

Game mode constantly available with no snipers

Haha
whelan1897 h, 20 m ago

Best solution to ban players who are too good with them? Make them harder … Best solution to ban players who are too good with them? Make them harder to useGame mode constantly available with no snipers Haha

Nah cant ban them completely.
Game mode without snipers would be good. I know i would play it.
corriessvk2 h, 10 m ago

Nah cant ban them completely.Game mode without snipers would be good. I …Nah cant ban them completely.Game mode without snipers would be good. I know i would play it.

I was just kidding on that option haha,

It's like i could learn to snipe but I prefer a more fair fight
The fact I’ve finished in the top ten multiple times and to date i still haven’t killed anyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions