What are Amazon like with pre-orders ?

5 replies
Found 30th Mar 2008
Anyone know what amazon are like with pre-orders on games ? Looking to buy GTA IV, Will I get it on release date or before ? Thanks

5 Comments

I pre-ordered Gran Turismo 5 Prologue from Amazon and received an email on Friday, release day, to say it has been despatched, although I have not got it yet i dont expect any problems.

Never pr-ordered anything else before so it seems to be ok.

I have seen a couple of negative comments about Play regarding pre-ordering of GT5 Prologue where i think there is a bit of delay, probably due to demand.

Hope this helps.

I preordered GT5 Prologue last tuesday. It was dispatched thursday night on standard 1st class, arrived friday morning - release date. I've preordered GTAIV with them as well.

If you pay for first class delivery you should get it on release day - but super saver will take long.

readysalted;1801815

I preordered GT5 Prologue last tuesday. It was dispatched thursday night … I preordered GT5 Prologue last tuesday. It was dispatched thursday night on standard 1st class, arrived friday morning - release date. I've preordered GTAIV with them as well.

Considering I ordered GT5 about 6 weeks ago and you ordered on Tuesday and got it Friday and mine was only despatched Friday that tells me there is no system as in 1st come 1st served.

Good on you for getting it so quick, is it any good then?

zezlez;1801847

Considering I ordered GT5 about 6 weeks ago and you ordered on Tuesday … Considering I ordered GT5 about 6 weeks ago and you ordered on Tuesday and got it Friday and mine was only despatched Friday that tells me there is no system as in 1st come 1st served.Good on you for getting it so quick, is it any good then?

Opps, been busy, didn't see the reply. It is good, so good I'm sleep deprived I didn't like the initial setup though - install to HD ! Having a lot of fun with it now though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61642
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions