Groups

What are borders like on misprices

Hi guys saw south park seasons 1 - 10 at £3.99 I ordered 1 - 9 as when I put 10 in it went up by £18, after seeing a thread, but now they have just been put up to £22 per box set, does anyone think that I'll recieve mine.

I would have posted this in the actual thread although it has dissapeared, when I click the link it goes to a blank page

Thanks in advance for the responses guys

11 Comments

Always a chance it will be honoured but in my experience borders misprices are pretty common and generally don't get honoured.

Original Poster

Thanks mate, I thought it was too good to be true

make a complaint to head office - they never learn borders - consistently puttin up wrong prices - you might come away with some free vouchers!

oXdanXo;4884043

Thanks mate, I thought it was too good to be true

They're always worth a shot, if not many people ordered you might get lucky.

I received 2 of the 86p Blurays I ordered a couple of months back

I ordered seasons 5-10. They changed it back pretty sharpish, so don't think theres much chance of them honouring it since it was clearly a misprice, but theres always hope!!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4884162

I received 2 of the 86p Blurays I ordered a couple of months back

Then I just need to hope and pray
    Thanks

Ordered a few misprices and never honoured, their webstore must be run by a bunch of monkeys wearing mittens

Borders seem to be doing pretty good on deals now. But im still quite weary of ordering from them.

MDMSM;4913598

Borders seem to be doing pretty good on deals now. But im still quite … Borders seem to be doing pretty good on deals now. But im still quite weary of ordering from them.

You should get some sleep then :-D

Original Poster

It just got cancelled and it makes me mad as if this happened instore they would be obliged to sell it for the price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey58
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1221
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions