What are cex rules on bulk selling online?

Posted 11th Apr
I know you can sell 2 at a time without get bulk discount but what if i want to sell more without the selling price being reduced. Do I need to wait before the first 2 are paid to me then proceed to sell another 2 or can I just send 2 every day
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Go inside store and online.
Yes if you don’t want them to take off up to 20% of the price. Pain in the buns but yeah
2 at a time online doesn't work most of the time, they check and email you back. You might come across a lazy person that doesn't check. Having said that it's been a while, maybe they don't bother checking now Not sure about Instore.
MR112311/04/2019 15:37

2 at a time online doesn't work most of the time, they check and email you …2 at a time online doesn't work most of the time, they check and email you back. You might come across a lazy person that doesn't check. Having said that it's been a while, maybe they don't bother checking now Not sure about Instore.

So do they apply bulk discount even on 2 items?
shyki1234529 m ago

So do they apply bulk discount even on 2 items?

Not on the first 2.
Sometimes they get through OK, if it’s something they can make a good profit on they get through without the 20%. You can always get them to return it to you as they email you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions