Groups

What are men's ideal Valentine's day presents?

I was just wondering what would be your ideal present(s) from your other half? I haven't got a clue what to get my partner!!

45 Comments

In b4 rude suggestions

Original Poster

nikkib123

In b4 rude suggestions

I'm waiting for money for a strip club or prostitute...

Original Poster

midjet666

I'm waiting for money for a strip club or prostitute...

Not literally waiting for money for it, but I meant comments... oO

midjet666

Not literally waiting for money for it, but I meant comments... oO

X)

A card, a bottle of champagne to share in the bath, a home cooked meal and the love of a good woman who knows how to kiss.

Original Poster

cannyscot

A card, a bottle of champagne to share in the bath, a home cooked meal … A card, a bottle of champagne to share in the bath, a home cooked meal and the love of a good woman who knows how to kiss.

I can do the card and champagne... 2 out of 4 isn't bad?!

Presents are a touchy subject with me at the moment,my boyfriend is the worlds worst at accepting gifts, i have terrible trouble with him lol,so much so we have been rowing about his birthday pressie for weeks as he was insisting he didn't want me spending money on him and i ran out of ideas,so i said i will put money in an envelope and that's that.

My sis gave him 40 quid and a Berghaus fleece and he didn't know what to say,aww bless him.

We have now decided not to bother with gifts anymore though as it's too stressful lol so Valentines etc is something i no longer have to think about,yay

Sorry OP,i'm not helping, i was venting here lol

Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 26th Jan 2011

nikkib123

In b4 rude suggestions

I would like a..............damn you nikki

Original Poster

deb8z

Presents are a touchy subject with me at the moment,my boyfriend is the … Presents are a touchy subject with me at the moment,my boyfriend is the worlds worst at accepting gifts,his family aren't big on it either so i have terrible trouble with gifts,so much so we have been rowing about his birthday pressie for weeks as he was insisting he didn't want me spending money on him and i ran out of ideas,so i said i will put money in an envelope and that's that.My sis gave him 40 quid and a Berghaus fleece and he didn't know what to say,aww bless him.We have now decided not to bother with gifts anymore though as it's too stressful lol so Valentines etc is something i no longer have to think about,yay :DSorry OP,i'm no helping, i was venting here lol

I love buying gifts but just not sure what to get, something practical, something sloppy or something gadgety?! And if I choose something sloppy it's normally aimed at a woman so it looks a bit dodgy giving it my bloke! lol

richp

I would like a..............damn you nikki

I can imagine!

Hehe guess........:p

DADOF7

Hehe guess........:p

Why don't you try something different and see if there is anything on tv

nikkib123

Why don't you try something different and see if there is anything on tv … Why don't you try something different and see if there is anything on tv

X)

Banned

Mine would be happy with nothing because he thinks all these special day's are a waste of money.
    Edited by: "DLM" 26th Jan 2011

What did you get him last year OP ?

Original Poster

deb8z

What did you get him last year OP ?

I can't remember lol. I think I got him a glass plaque engraved telling him I loved him and happy valentine's day

Mines getting cognac, chocs, meal, dvds and some sexy time.

Banned

Are these any use:-

Chocolate

Food

Fragrance

Computer game

Football match

Concert or show

Underwear

Socks

Meal

Music

Dvd

Magazine subscription

Alcohol

Weekend break
    Edited by: "DLM" 26th Jan 2011

Get some thick red wrapping ribbon and wrap yourself up, like a big bow on your boobies he can unwrap and another big bow down below, make yourself the present.

sickly sweet

Get some thick red wrapping ribbon and wrap yourself up, like a big bow … Get some thick red wrapping ribbon and wrap yourself up, like a big bow on your boobies he can unwrap and another big bow down below, make yourself the present.

I imagine that's every blokes ideal gift hehe

sickly sweet

Get some thick red wrapping ribbon and wrap yourself up, like a big bow … Get some thick red wrapping ribbon and wrap yourself up, like a big bow on your boobies he can unwrap and another big bow down below, make yourself the present.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/Smiley20.gif

DLM

Mine would be happy with nothing because he things all this special day's … Mine would be happy with nothing because he things all this special day's are a waste of money.

This guy sounds like a hoot

Banned

micoo

This guy sounds like a hoot

Every day is special for us.

Banned

DLM

Every day is special for us.

DLM, you know I love you, put I have just been sick in my mouth.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

DLM, you know I love you, put I have just been sick in my mouth.

You love me

Banned

DLM

You love me

Well, like you, but I've been sick in my mouth..... that was the point.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Well, like you, but I've been sick in my mouth..... that was the point.

Aw, you only like me

We do appreciate each other every day

Banned

DLM

We do appreciate each other every day

Does that have a hidden meaning in your neck of the woods?

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Does that have a hidden meaning in your neck of the woods?

Yes

A couples massage class

Peace, quiet, no nagging and something decent for dinner.

Oh yeah, and the remote control.

ha ha my OH thinks im the best at getting prezzies, one valentines i got him a boxed Sega Master System MK1 .....he was over the moon

and..... its only cost £7 inc postage good old ebay
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 26th Jan 2011

Banned

karaokecolin

Peace, quiet, no nagging and something decent for dinner.Oh yeah, and the … Peace, quiet, no nagging and something decent for dinner.Oh yeah, and the remote control.

What's a remote control?

I never get to see it in our house

DLM

What's a remote control?I never get to see it in our house

That's where you're going wrong,you never let the bloke have the remote,in my house it's my rules,or there's the door X)

deb8z

That's where you're going wrong,you never let the bloke have the … That's where you're going wrong,you never let the bloke have the remote,in my house it's my rules,or there's the door X)

Same here, I rule the remote

deb8z

That's where you're going wrong,you never let the bloke have the … That's where you're going wrong,you never let the bloke have the remote,in my house it's my rules,or there's the door X)

wow, harsh

I am harsh marina and i have lots of rules,i don't know how he puts up with me lol

deb8z

I am harsh marina and i have lots of rules,i don't know how he puts up … I am harsh marina and i have lots of rules,i don't know how he puts up with me lol

lol

i was joking debz

I think undivided attention is under rated, when lifes busy and things get crammed in its nice to spend the day at a relaxed pace with no distractions so my idea would be pack the kids off to granny's the night before, book the day off work, get lots of lovely food in (i like cherries mmm) and spend the whole day naked, talking, looking at each other, appreciating the reasons why yr together in the first place, LOTS of slow sex, naps, giggles and cuddles, that is my idea of the perfect valentines (oh and a bottle of Chanel No.5 wouldn't go amiss either hehehe)

Slow sex?? Like 4 mins right...... Right?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc34
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please34
      3. Car park fine UKPC66
      4. Where is cheapest place for Fifa 18 PS4?11

See more discussions