Expired

What are some good reliable headphones for less than £50?

Found 4th Feb
I currently watch movies daily with my Apple EarPods but the sound isn’t good enough. I’m looking for something reliable, with good sound (doesn’t need to be amazing, but great for movies), and comfortable for less than £50. Would prefer a wired one. Would this be too much to ask for? Any ideas which brand I should go for?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
5 Comments
Personally I use gaming wired headphones for movies, current choice is SteelSeries Arctis 3's. Also like the JVC XX Xtreme Xplosives both around the £30-£50 price mark.
Make sure when using in ear headphones that they seal correctly. That is the most important part, the EarPods deliver a very good sound considering they don’t seal to the ear canal. Personally I use my AirPods 99% of the time but when I need a bit extra I use my sound magic i10 which are superb.
cecilmcroberts45 m ago

Personally I use gaming wired headphones for movies, current choice is …Personally I use gaming wired headphones for movies, current choice is SteelSeries Arctis 3's. Also like the JVC XX Xtreme Xplosives both around the £30-£50 price mark.

If these are the headphones I am thinking of, they’ve got really good reviews and are currently £15 in HMV.
Bler30 m ago

If these are the headphones I am thinking of, they’ve got really good r …If these are the headphones I am thinking of, they’ve got really good reviews and are currently £15 in HMV.

Took a look myself as would buy another pair lol. They are the on ear version prefer the full over ear version but thanks for the pointer.
August EP650 are the ones i'm using.Very good.Check Amazon.£43.
Edited by: "AW0079" 4th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants