Groups

What are some reliable, cheap and cool running USB flash drives?

Speed isn't important. In fact, I would rather avoid USB 3.0 due to overheating which seems all too common. Physical size isn't important either, I won't be carrying around. This will stay plugged in 24/7 either in idle or to play some mp3 files. Ideally looking for 32GB but will go for 64GB if price is attractive, don't want to pay more than 15.

5 Comments

here if you want a high street retailer

here 12.99 for 64gb

Original Poster

ding

here if you want a high street retailer

Yes, actually this is the one I was considering. The 64GB version is expensive considering the competition but this one looks good and couldn't find any temperature issues. The best 64GB seems to be the Samsung Fit for 14.98 but there are some temperature issues reported so I am hesitant.

faxmax

Yes, actually this is the one I was considering. The 64GB version is … Yes, actually this is the one I was considering. The 64GB version is expensive considering the competition but this one looks good and couldn't find any temperature issues. The best 64GB seems to be the Samsung Fit for 14.98 but there are some temperature issues reported so I am hesitant.

Only ever used my 32gb version for watching films on the dvd player never noticed any temperature issues
    Edited by: "ding" 26th Jan

Never had one overheat yet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions