what are the best cash back sites???

6 replies
Found 7th Jan 2008
what are the best cash back sites, i have been with quidco for a while but there seems to be many more cash back sites popping up, can anyone reccommend one better then quidco

1. Misc
  2. Cashback
5 Comments

rpoints, will match quidco so you get the highest payments and the site is much nicer to use and you get a guarenteed response to claims (whereas quidco have just given the money last week for claims that they didn't answer in 2005!!!)

Seen a few but Quidco has always seemed best to me.

Personally I use rpoints due to reasons above and I use the highest cashback promise on all my transactions. I do also use quidco on occasion but compared to rpoints I find it difficult.

I recently registered at topcashback but haven't got around to using them yet but they do good cashback often equal to quidco but no fees.

Personally never had any problems with rpoints and they always pay up even when an item doesn't track which is nice. So I think as long as they match Quidco I will keep using them.

greasypalm.co.uk
Greasy palm i have always found to be the best and its now paid direct to your bank.
you also get 7pound when people you introduce reach £15

Also rpoints offer £5 for signing up and £5 for each new member you register as long as they earn £25 I think. Nothing like that available on quidco.

Used topcashback before but they've changed now so they don't offer the top cashback anymore, not sure they should be allowed to keep the same name! Why use anything other than rpoints, they match quidco and guarentee to respond to claims, and like col says they pay up even when an item doesn't track. I think that money comes out of their own pockets which is nice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769259
    2. Misco about to go into administration912
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.67
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.33

See more discussions