What are the best cheap places to eat in Southampton?

Found 23rd May 2017
Looking for cheap eats in Southampton

Excluding the big chains like Mcdonalds, Subway, Dominos etc ( unless a local branch has a truly special deal like £3.99 for a medium pizza or something lol)

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Subway £3 meal deal

meal deal boots

When are you going as if you are there on the bank holiday Monday Slug and Lettuce do 50% off food (worth checking they still do it on the bank holiday, but I've eaten in a few that do on that day).

Also there was a very nice Indian we ate in that did a buffet, but afraid I don't know the name but hopefully somebody on here will know or I'll have a quick search (it was upstairs).

Think is was this one.

Web site looks dodgy, but it was nice.

everestcuisine.co.uk/

There are a couple of cheap restaurants down the side of Debenhams in East Street that will do a proper meal at a good price if you are happy to walk away from the centre.

Original Poster

Sambat

There are a couple of cheap restaurants down the side of Debenhams in … There are a couple of cheap restaurants down the side of Debenhams in East Street that will do a proper meal at a good price if you are happy to walk away from the centre.

Cuisine?

dudea729

Cuisine?

I think they are Italian owned but will also do English dishes too. I have ate there a few times and the meals are good portions and just like home cooked meals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants