What are the best earphones under £50

Found 10th Dec 2015
I have had my Sound Magic E10s for about 2 and a half years now, by far the longest I've owned a pair of headphones. But they have stopped working, I am looking for slightly better quality earphones since I am assuming that the industry has improved over the 2 and a half years.

I have done a bit of research and found that the below are good options, if anyone wants to comment on these if they have owned/used them before or add their own suggestions please feel free to comment:

New Soundmagic E10s
Soundmagic E50s
Klipsch Reference R6i
Sony MDR-EX650
AKG K323XSi
Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE
Community Updates
AskEarphones
11 Comments
I find anything from Sennheiser to be pretty good and reliable.
Just a quick search brought these up
amazon.co.uk/Sen…ser

But you could keep an eye on deals going on this site, like this:
hotukdeals.com/dea…533
AKG 451
Original Poster
I am looking for in ear headphones rather than the cup headphones.
Original Poster
Bump
Original Poster
asondh1

I'd stick with the E10s. They really well made and are cheap as.Also What … I'd stick with the E10s. They really well made and are cheap as.Also What Hifi's in-ear headphones of the year under £50

I was originally going to but then I saw the E50s for £10 more, was wondering if they are worth the extra tenner.
Why don't you buy a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3. You can pick up a pair for less than £10 delivered. They have +/- vol and mic button (1 tap pause, double tap forward track, triple tap previous track). I had a pair of Sennheiser cx 300 ii (didn't like the asymmetric cable) but prefer the Xiaomi because of the in-line remote control.
Original Poster
RiverDragon8

Why don't you buy a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3. You can pick up a pair for … Why don't you buy a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3. You can pick up a pair for less than £10 delivered. They have +/- vol and mic button (1 tap pause, double tap forward track, triple tap previous track). I had a pair of Sennheiser cx 300 ii (didn't like the asymmetric cable) but prefer the Xiaomi because of the in-line remote control.

How does this compare to the Soundmagic e10s or e50s?
RHA-MA350 - can pick them up from Amazon for around £20. Had a set of E10's but prefer the sound on these

amazon.co.uk/RHA…WWG

Sony MDREX650?
Ive heard they are really good. Same or better than Soundmagic?
house of Marley earphones are honestly the best earphones. I bought them for my two daughters and due to the rope like texture of the wire they're extremely hard to brake. you can get them for around £19.99 in HMV
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants