what are the best ever sunglasses?

7 replies
Found 4th Nov 2008
i had a pair of rayban wayfarers from ages and ages ago but sold them two years ago cos our lass kept taking the p**s, telling me i looked like dame edna. cheeky!

anyway, since then, i've got a pair of Police glasses which look fantastic, but the view is distorted along the bottom edge of the glass making me think i'm walking over a step all the time! disconcerting.

anyway, for me - it's the wayfarers.

BTW, anyone know cheapest place for genuine raybans?

7 Comments

id go to the chinese guys who sell dvds in the street, they seem legit...

the best sunglasses are ones which protect ur eyes from the sun.

dont rep me....im just here to help

Oakley's.

REAL ones with proper lenses not the dodgy junk ones.

Definitely oakley, I love my Juliets

http://www.pc-

Oakley thump look pretty good! Rockin' in the rays!

I've never seen the appeal of Oakley's, they're a bit to crazy looking for my tastes and I don't think I've ever seen anyone look 'cool' wearing them.

Personally I'd have to say the classic Ray Ban Aviator style is 'the best', its been around for years and always seems to look good.

Original Poster

off topic chrishill - but that was a great spot for the tripod - now if i wasn't so skint.....................................

scrumpypaul;3366108

off topic chrishill - but that was a great spot for the tripod - now if i … off topic chrishill - but that was a great spot for the tripod - now if i wasn't so skint.....................................

:thumbsup: likewise, I've been on the lookout for a good one for ages but can't justify it this close to xmas!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions