What are the best in-ear headphone for under £50 ish

Found 3rd Jan 2011
As above currenty got some senhesier and had enough of them after a year, there good but not great. Dont really want Senhesier again. Please can you recommend me some better ones. Many thanks

4 Comments

I would have said that senheiser would have been the best quality, as they make some amazing pro studio gear. I would suggest that it is the quality of the mp3's your listening to in all honesty that is letting them down.

But as far as in ear headphones go, I love skullcandy. I use them for my bb, to listen to the music on that, but have better ones for the studio set up.

Soundmagic earphones while relatively unheard of get superb reviews and seem to offer best value for money. I have the pl30s or at least I think that's what they are called. 20quid but sound amazing esp vocals. THe next model up are meant to be even better. Check them out anyway

Original Poster

Kitten13

I would have said that senheiser would have been the best quality, as … I would have said that senheiser would have been the best quality, as they make some amazing pro studio gear. I would suggest that it is the quality of the mp3's your listening to in all honesty that is letting them down. But as far as in ear headphones go, I love skullcandy. I use them for my bb, to listen to the music on that, but have better ones for the studio set up.

All my songs are 320Kpbs, im not saying there bad but nothing special. Forgot the model but cost me £40

And to the soundmagics i just ordered some sl30's from pixmania for £18, cant complain really
Post a comment
@
    Text