Groups

What are the best places to travel in europe this summer 2009

Starting the trip off in geneva, and looking to go to germany possible austria and maybe parts of eastern europe.. 4 of us are students so budget is tight, but also looking to have fun i.e if they're any good festivals or cheap gigs going on. We're only travelling for 10 days so we're looking to see the best of the best. Heat factor and train prices will also be a factor

Any reccommendations?

3 Comments

you thought of doing inter rail?
    I'm doing it , starting next week, and basically it allows you unlimited train travel across all of Europe for the amount of days you choose
    it also comes with info detailing all the festivals that are on etc

Original Poster

roryk83;5636768

you thought of doing inter rail?I'm doing it , starting next week, and … you thought of doing inter rail?I'm doing it , starting next week, and basically it allows you unlimited train travel across all of Europe for the amount of days you chooseit also comes with info detailing all the festivals that are on etc

thanks.. where does it say where the fesivals are?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1841

See more discussions