What are the best running shoes I can get for around £50?

Found 17th Dec 2011
Have a £50 budget. Think I'm quite flat footed. Whats the very best running shoe I can get? ANY recommendations are welcomed
Community Updates
MiscRunningShoes
13 Comments
Go to a proper running shop first so they can advise on what you need.

Then try Asics at Sports Direct, great shoes and reasonable prices.

ANY recommendations are welcomed

Subscribed X)
Having tried a few brands, I am firmly in the Asics camp - 2160 for me, due a mild over pronation.
But as above, you need to probably go to a running shop for the first time to see which type suits your running style.
Or a couple of pairs of these

I win !
You really need to get your running action checked out before you buy any shoes. Do you under pronate, or over pronate? Do you need arch support, or not? If you buy the wrong shoes then you're just throwing your money away & causing BIG problems for your feet in later years.
Nike Pegasus!
Thanks for all the serious responses. I didn't no so much went into choosing running shoes. How would I get my action checked? I'm not sure my local sportstore has the facilities to tell me this info.
Tumello

Thanks for all the serious responses. I didn't no so much went into … Thanks for all the serious responses. I didn't no so much went into choosing running shoes. How would I get my action checked? I'm not sure my local sportstore has the facilities to tell me this info.

Just google for a running shop in your area.

Most staff in these are well trained and give good advice just based on watching you run/jog ten yards, as well as using equipment.
Edited by: "hornblowerracing" 18th Dec 2011
What is 'pronation'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants