what are the best sub £10 ps4 games?

Hi,

I wanted to buy my brother some ps4 games but I don't know where to start. He likes FIFA, assassins creed, uncharted and call of duty. I was just wondering does anyone know of any good sub £10 ps4 games? I don't mind if they're preowned.

Thanks!

11 Comments

Having a quick look at Cex's website. Destiny, Killzone Shadowfall, MGS V, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed Unity, Lords of the Fallen, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Zombi, Star Wars Battlefront, Saints Row IV Re-Elected (No Gat Out Of Hell DLC), Thief, Alien: Isolation, Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor, COD Ghosts, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and others are all £10 or lower.

In my opinion Shadow of Mordor is the best game I have played on the next gen. I have completed it 100%, I even ran around the map picking plants to get 100% its that good.

Yeah Shadow of Mordor is brilliant. Also you should be able to pick up FIFA 16 quite cheap. Any of the Wolfenstein games are great for under £10. You can pick Star Wars Battlefront up for a tenner in asda

Original Poster

calvin624

Having a quick look at Cex's website. Destiny, Killzone Shadowfall, MGS … Having a quick look at Cex's website. Destiny, Killzone Shadowfall, MGS V, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed Unity, Lords of the Fallen, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Zombi, Star Wars Battlefront, Saints Row IV Re-Elected (No Gat Out Of Hell DLC), Thief, Alien: Isolation, Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor, COD Ghosts, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and others are all £10 or lower.

Thanks for that! I'll have a look at them Would he have had to play far cry 1-3 in order to play the 4th or is it okay to play that on its own? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit new to this.

Original Poster

kilmac

In my opinion Shadow of Mordor is the best game I have played on the next … In my opinion Shadow of Mordor is the best game I have played on the next gen. I have completed it 100%, I even ran around the map picking plants to get 100% its that good.

I'll have a look at that, thank you

Original Poster

batezy_1984

Yeah Shadow of Mordor is brilliant. Also you should be able to pick up … Yeah Shadow of Mordor is brilliant. Also you should be able to pick up FIFA 16 quite cheap. Any of the Wolfenstein games are great for under £10. You can pick Star Wars Battlefront up for a tenner in asda

He already has FIFA 16 but thank you for the suggestion I don't think he's played wolfenstein so I'll have a look. thanks!

If he has a 500gb, he can only install 6-7 games at one time. Consider this before buying many games, probably best to buy 1 recent game rather than a few which he won't be able to play due to space restrictions.

Black ops3 or advanced warfare

storm_queen

Thanks for that! I'll have a look at them Would he have had to play … Thanks for that! I'll have a look at them Would he have had to play far cry 1-3 in order to play the 4th or is it okay to play that on its own? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit new to this.

​No they're stand alone stories.

Original Poster

calvin624

​No they're stand alone stories.

Ahh okay that's alright then. Thank you for the help

Would recommend Batman Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid V, Wolfenstein: New Order, Tomb Raider: Definitive edition, Metro Redux, all can be had for around or under £10 pre-owned.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
    2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
    3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
    4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions