Groups

What are the best supermarket crate deals at the moment? (preferably cans)

I'm going Glastonbury and want to buy my booze soon to refrigerate it for then. They have a no glass rule so ideally cans of koppaberg etc would be ideal. What deals are best?

5 Comments

if you go to a supermarket they should have the deals down the alcohol isle or sometimes as you walk in.

Try using my supermarket.com and compare prices. They have a best offer per supermarket as well.

Original Poster

steveblackman

if you go to a supermarket they should have the deals down the alcohol … if you go to a supermarket they should have the deals down the alcohol isle or sometimes as you walk in.

sydney871

Try using my supermarket.com and compare prices. They have a best offer … Try using my supermarket.com and compare prices. They have a best offer per supermarket as well.

Just wondered if anyone knew of any too good to be true type things or places I wouldn't be looking but thanks.

5lt keg from morrisons don't seem a to bad a deal.

15x330ml Kopparbery £13 Tesco
    Strongbow Dark Fruit Cider Cans, Delivered Chiilled 10 x 440ml Morrison Delivered £8 ( Maximum 20 promotional items per customer. )
    Edited by: "Millionvoltage" 15th Jun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions