What are the best things to accompany with faggots?

Found 23rd Sep 2011
Having some people over tonight, thought I'd prepare some faggots, but have little previous experience with what to serve them with?
Any suggestions with what I can accompany with them.
Community Updates
MiscDinnerYummy
78 Comments
Camp music?
More faggots!
brains?
mushy peas and chips!!
kaks26 says lube X)
Edited by: "underthestairs" 23rd Sep 2011
peas!
Rennies
I don't think brains will go down very well.
Not a fan of mushy peas, just can't deal with the texture. Chips I can deal with.
So were not talking anything too fancy from the sounds of it.
underthestairs

kaks says lube X)

I'll fry them in lube!!
Me.
Ha! Classic
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3258/3085879577_e0d339f03b.jpg

sausages? cumin, toad in the hole, hot dogs, cheese fondu?
Syzable

Me.

It's a sit down dinner, not a buffet...
Faggots! dont you like these people. I would be offended as a guest if I was served offal.
whatsThePoint

Having people over and your doing faggots?Don't you like these people

I thought I'd try something different, I don't need to impress them. They already know how awesome I am.
toilet roll.
condoms for afters
Gross! Shows how much you think of your guests to feed them faggots!

you do know what they are made of?
csiman

Gross! Shows how much you think of your guests to feed them faggots!you … Gross! Shows how much you think of your guests to feed them faggots!you do know what they are made of?

And to think high society serve fish eggs at dinner parties...
definitely peas, or even gray pays if you're in the Black Country
csiman

Gross! Shows how much you think of your guests to feed them faggots!you … Gross! Shows how much you think of your guests to feed them faggots!you do know what they are made of?

I cant see pigs liver & heart being to the liking of a lot of people.
whatsThePoint

Serving faggots is a bit like having a party and only offering glasses of … Serving faggots is a bit like having a party and only offering glasses of water

I am Awesome, this is the reason they are coming.

Edited by: "Kermit2004" 23rd Sep 2011
A sick bowl.
gavjbrown

I cant see pigs liver & heart being to the liking of a lot of people.

Something different, you think I should make a backup dish? Like haggis.
Like in the photo suggestion. Mash potatoes, peas and gravy.
I must say I fancy some now. mmmn.
http://mankindunplugged.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cocksoup.jpg
bassman_uk

definitely peas, or even gray pays if you're in the Black Country

WTF is gray pays?
then you can have your balls floating in the cock soup, and your guests can use there mouths to dunk and grab your balls like a fun apple bobbing game.
splatsplatsplat

then you can have your balls floating in the cock soup, and your guests … then you can have your balls floating in the cock soup, and your guests can use there mouths to dunk and grab your balls like a fun apple bobbing game.

Where did cock soup come into this?
Can you refer to them as my faggot balls in future.

Think I might go with chips or mash but need somthing else instead of frikkin peas!!
I love faggots. I could put those meaty balls in my mouth all day. I wouldn't serve faggots, though. My friends would think less of me for it. I've shared faggots out in the past, and they didn't go down well.
Edited by: "dxx" 23rd Sep 2011
Kermit2004

Where did cock soup come into this?Can you refer to them as my faggot … Where did cock soup come into this?Can you refer to them as my faggot balls in future.Think I might go with chips or mash but need somthing else instead of frikkin peas!!

Green beans or brocolli or both then.
Maybe with some onions although they are already in the faggots.
Edited by: "WoolyM" 23rd Sep 2011
gavjbrown

Faggots! dont you like these people. I would be offended as a guest if I … Faggots! dont you like these people. I would be offended as a guest if I was served offal.

Yeah, why would you serve offal to a guest? Are you really poor or do you just think it's clever?
deek72

Yeah, why would you serve offal to a guest? Are you really poor or do you … Yeah, why would you serve offal to a guest? Are you really poor or do you just think it's clever?

Why the hell not, how often would one eat offal? It's also very easy and as I said before I need not impress them.
whatsThePoint

Show a bit of class and serve tinned chicken … Show a bit of class and serve tinned chicken insteadhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-N1SYTyAM8

Chicken in tin isn't a good idea, definatly not. Breakfast in a tin however is a whole different matter...

WoolyM

Green beans or brocolli or both then.Maybe with some onions although they … Green beans or brocolli or both then.Maybe with some onions although they are already in the faggots.

You think asparagus would work?
Kermit2004

Why the hell not, how often would one eat offal? It's also very easy and … Why the hell not, how often would one eat offal? It's also very easy and as I said before I need not impress them.

It all depends on who is coming around. And on how special the occasion is imo. I wouldnt be offended by such a meal if it was with someone I knew and was comfortable with. But if you are setting out to impress someone then maybe an alternative menu might be better.
Kermit2004

You think asparagus would work?

I think any green veg would work but to give asparagus is a bit like serving chalk and cheese imo
Syzable

Me.

Where can I write to complain about your latest Avatar, I didn't see your post until someone quoted.
Kermit2004

Why the hell not, how often would one eat offal? It's also very easy and … Why the hell not, how often would one eat offal? It's also very easy and as I said before I need not impress them.

There's a reason most people don't eat offal very often. It's because they have a choice of whether to eat it or not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions