Groups

What are the chances this anecdotal Virgin deal is legit?

One of my friends told me her friend phoned Virgin as a new customer (not a retentions deal), was on the phone for an hour and bagged the Full House bundle (200mbps, TV and weekend calls) for £35pm all in on a 12 month contract. Definitely no TCB or anything like that.

I might ring Virgin and have a moan at them. But before I say I know someone who got offered this deal, what are the chances it's legit?

4 Comments

They are giving very small discounts for retention and not calling people back once they give the 30day notice. I doubt that that offer is available.

Its complete lies as Virgin are prepared to lose existing customers by not making any offers to even loyal big spenders

I think your friend is telling the truth but the silly girl will start getting a "we have improved your service for free so we need an extra £5 per week" letter very soon and for the rest of her time with the money grabbing incompetents!

It's legit it's on the website. link however it's an 18month contract. £35 per month for 12 months plus £19 line rental. You do however get a free wireless speaker worth £129 on selected bundles.
    Edited by: "barrel24" 15th Sep 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions