what are the cheapest places to buy CDs online these days?

8 replies
Found 12th Dec 2016
I havent really bought CDs for a few years can anyone help me find some cheap online retailers? The ones I used to use seem to have closed down (cdwow)

1. Ask
  2. CD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. CD
8 Comments

try thats entertainment they seem pretty cheap instore but i havent bought cd's for ages so there may be cheaper options now

Original Poster

I have found wowhd.co.uk that seems quite good.

Original Poster

shelias9

http://www.find-cd.co.uk

Try to find the cheapest place for Teenage Fanclub's latest album - Here. Then try wowhd.co.uk

Discogs marketplace or supermarkets are my first thought for cds

When I do buy cds I buy off amazon and look for the auto rip logo
Amazon auto rip

For every album you buy you get a MP3 album of that cd in your music library which you can access via pc or an app with a mobile device.

I know music magpie but, but don't know if they sell. They pass alot of stock onto the 99p and poundworld shops. If your after new CDs though I don't know.

Original Poster

antony4462

When I do buy cds I buy off amazon and look for the auto rip logo Amazon … When I do buy cds I buy off amazon and look for the auto rip logo Amazon auto ripFor every album you buy you get a MP3 album of that cd in your music library which you can access via pc or an app with a mobile device.

You can rip them yourself and store them on a cloud.
Edited by: "mccririck" 12th Dec 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47379
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions