What are the discounts like at Toys R Us Warrington?

8 Comments
If your waiting for a reply on this then your already missing out. The Plymouth store was emptied of all the popular toys in no time at all.

The discounts were pretty good.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 18th Mar
Original Poster
cmdr_elito2 h, 56 m ago

If your waiting for a reply on this then your already missing out. The …If your waiting for a reply on this then your already missing out. The Plymouth store was emptied of all the popular toys in no time at all.The discounts were pretty good.

Thanks. Read somewhere that discounts weren't as good as expected so thought people would hold off.
whoMODStheMODS8 h, 50 m ago

Thanks. Read somewhere that discounts weren't as good as expected so …Thanks. Read somewhere that discounts weren't as good as expected so thought people would hold off.

They might not be on all lines but the popular toys will go with any discounts at all so worth getting in there.
Original Poster
cmdr_elito9 h, 1 m ago

They might not be on all lines but the popular toys will go with any …They might not be on all lines but the popular toys will go with any discounts at all so worth getting in there.

Yeah. Don't want to miss out. Thanks.
Please let me know if you find out. I last went a couple of weeks ago and the discounts were pretty poor. Most things had about 20% off.
Original Poster
Trevormal12 h, 48 m ago

Please let me know if you find out. I last went a couple of weeks ago and …Please let me know if you find out. I last went a couple of weeks ago and the discounts were pretty poor. Most things had about 20% off.

Yeah asked my sister and she went not long ago and said the same.
The discounts are now upto 40% off. Lego still only had 15% off. I got some crayons with 20% off and a peppy pig camper van with 30% off.
Original Poster
Trevormal21st Mar

The discounts are now upto 40% off. Lego still only had 15% off. I got …The discounts are now upto 40% off. Lego still only had 15% off. I got some crayons with 20% off and a peppy pig camper van with 30% off.

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants