Groups

What are the following worth - Wii fit and Take That tickets!

OK, Title says it all

I have a Wii Fit, used once for sale, still in warranty and 2 seated tickets to see Take That at Wembley on the 5th of July 2008, with car parking included, anyone hazard a guess as to value before I Flog um...

Thanks

Gunner

8 Comments

you mean 2009?

The tickets cant be sold here at more than face value and the Wii fit cant be sold for more than R.R.P, so something less than £70 would be advisable

Mike..

Admin

Moved to misc for now If selling on here you cannot sell your Take That tickets until you have them in hand

going slow on ebay-Take that tix I mean, you'll be lucky to get asking.

ditto with wii fit-theyre popping up more available now.

Original Poster

madnutta;3616679

you mean 2009?

Strangely yes....

Original Poster

curvy_chicka;3616714

going slow on ebay-Take that tix I mean, you'll be lucky to get … going slow on ebay-Take that tix I mean, you'll be lucky to get asking.ditto with wii fit-theyre popping up more available now.

Yes strange really, the last concert they did the tickets should have been printed in gold...

We didn't realise they were coming to the Ricoh in Coventry and have got tickets next to the stage so the Wembley ones have got to go,

Apparently the lady at Seetickets said they would take them back off us at the face value, so we might go down that route, or wait till nearer the time when demand is higher..

Thx for your help

Gun

Wii Fit - Priceless.....

Take That tickets - Worthless....lol sorry couldnt help myself there....

As others stated, you can only sell up to RRP on here...have you tried selling your Take That tickets on Play.com Tickets?

I would have thought you could easily sell the Take That tickets on ebay for a profit, perhaps hold on to them for a while longer as they are bound to be in demand, at this point, people are probably holding off buying them from ebay in case Take That put on extra dates. They all sold out in record time so I'm pretty sure the demand for them will be high, just be patient, last concert 2 tickets were going for around £250 on ebay!! If only I lived a bit closer to Wembley, I'd buy them!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      2. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      3. Ditched Sky33
      4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56

See more discussions