What are the Halloween decorations like round your way?

Found 28th Oct 2017Edited by:"MSK."
Saw this beauty today:

2819053.jpg
A Halloween Christmas tree! I guess they can go straight from one festival to the next with a change of tinsel?

Are people trying harder where you are?

If you want to show off your pumpkin, there's a thread from that. Check out Chuckie's pumpkin comp.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Lol Thanks MSK.
I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's my birthday)
Got a lot of decorating to do Tuesday after school. Then get dressed up ready to hand out my goodie bags to the trick or treaters.
32327913-msbwK.jpg
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 28th Oct 2017
My little friend is ready for the big day! 32328032-0Gb6W.jpg
30 Comments
Haven't seen any
Halloween decorations ? !

Oh the horror
thought it was on Tuesday?
Original Poster
joesmum1 m ago

thought it was on Tuesday?

It is, but I've seen a few things round here already
I don’t celebrate it as I don’t believe that the ghosts of the dead come back (or ever do), and nor do I offer sacrifices to Celtic deities. For that reason I don’t see the point of Halloween, except that the supermarkets and others make a fortune duping people into buying tat
Predikuesi21 m ago

I don’t celebrate it as I don’t believe that the ghosts of the dead come ba …I don’t celebrate it as I don’t believe that the ghosts of the dead come back (or ever do), and nor do I offer sacrifices to Celtic deities. For that reason I don’t see the point of Halloween, except that the supermarkets and others make a fortune duping people into buying tat

There's quite a few evil witches in our village, I call em 6 pinters 😁 or a paper bag
Original Poster
airfix14 m ago

There's quite a few evil witches in our village, I call em 6 pinters 😁 …There's quite a few evil witches in our village, I call em 6 pinters 😁 or a paper bag

Only 6 pints? You're a brave lad aren't you
Lol Thanks MSK.
I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's my birthday)
Got a lot of decorating to do Tuesday after school. Then get dressed up ready to hand out my goodie bags to the trick or treaters.
32327913-msbwK.jpg
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 28th Oct 2017
Banned
airfix1 h, 13 m ago

There's quite a few evil witches in our village, I call em 6 pinters 😁 …There's quite a few evil witches in our village, I call em 6 pinters 😁 or a paper bag

Ha! Love it.
Banned
Predikuesi1 h, 36 m ago

I don’t celebrate it as I don’t believe that the ghosts of the dead come ba …I don’t celebrate it as I don’t believe that the ghosts of the dead come back (or ever do), and nor do I offer sacrifices to Celtic deities. For that reason I don’t see the point of Halloween, except that the supermarkets and others make a fortune duping people into buying tat

So what do you celebrate?
Original Poster
chuckiedoll13 m ago

Lol Thanks MSK.I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's …Lol Thanks MSK.I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's my birthday) Got a lot of decorating to do Tuesday after school. Then get dressed up ready to hand out my goodie bags to the trick or treaters. [Image]

A very happy birthday to you for Tuesday Halloween must be a proper event in your house

Oh god lord, those are the cutest goodie bags I've ever seen 😻. I would dress up for one of those
My little friend is ready for the big day! 32328032-0Gb6W.jpg
What are they?
Original Poster
chuckiedoll1 h, 10 m ago

My little friend is ready for the big day! [Image]

That's awesome does he have a name?
MSK.47 s ago

That's awesome does he have a name?

Well it was Mr Bones!
Original Poster
chuckiedoll5 m ago

Well it was Mr Bones!

I guess it had to be really

32328413-dizkq.jpg
surprising not a single door bell (so far). I know its Tuesday but they start early around here.
Only pumpkins sold in Asda the only clue its near. More diwali celebrations around here.
happy birthday for tueday

chuckiedoll
chuckiedoll2 h, 36 m ago

Lol Thanks MSK.I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's …Lol Thanks MSK.I very much do celebrate Halloween (on the plus side it's my birthday) Got a lot of decorating to do Tuesday after school. Then get dressed up ready to hand out my goodie bags to the trick or treaters. [Image]

chuckie they look fantastic!!
themachman1 m ago

chuckie they look fantastic!!

Thanks. Just hope they don't expect them every year now!
Original Poster
shabbird20 m ago

surprising not a single door bell (so far). I know its Tuesday but they …surprising not a single door bell (so far). I know its Tuesday but they start early around here. Only pumpkins sold in Asda the only clue its near. More diwali celebrations around here.

We don't get much Diwali stuff happening here, shame. I bet it's beautiful

Hope you stay trick or treater free for the duration.
Going to put my decs up tomorrow, love halloween, i always have a couple of days off work for it, my mates come round, few drinks then we watch horror films till early hours
this is on the movie playlist this year
32328645-AYQXa.jpg
Nothing round here.
Maybe because this ain't the US of A
people across road from us have a bunch of pumpkins outside, not lit up yet
myself and sprog just did our two today
other than pumpkins noone really puts up decorations that ive seen
Just saw an awesome decorated house but didn't take pictures. My decorations are up, got some snacks planned, Wychwoods Dunkel Fester in the fridge, now I just need to find some movies and I'm good to go!
32328798-D8DKm.jpg

32328798-Vod7g.jpg
Non existent around my area, you never see any trick or treaters (on the day) either.
MSK.1 h, 57 m ago

We don't get much Diwali stuff happening here, shame. I bet it's …We don't get much Diwali stuff happening here, shame. I bet it's beautiful :)Hope you stay trick or treater free for the duration.

It's lovely. Asda female staff were in sarees and makeup . Christmas is still the big one with many houses with decorating on the outside
shabbird7 h, 38 m ago

It's lovely. Asda female staff were in sarees and makeup . Christmas is …It's lovely. Asda female staff were in sarees and makeup . Christmas is still the big one with many houses with decorating on the outside

Thats not to do with Asda they wear their best for the first day its the celebration of gold, the ladies in the job centre had the day off
32346437-SAL5Y.jpgmy son carved a Trumpkin!
Original Poster
13norfolk46 m ago

[Image] my son carved a Trumpkin!

Omg that's terrifying! He should have entered the pumpkin comp, he'd have won for sure!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants