What are the Hut delivery times like?

9 replies
Found 25th Jun 2010
Need to order something from for a birthday present next week,

The hut is the cheapest for it but it states usually dispatched within 3 days, I've never ordered from them before - do you think I would receive the item before Thursday if I order it today?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

worse than play

Yeah, most probably.

Banned

currently waiting despatch of a t-shirt ordered 2 weeks ago.....estimated despatch date .......27 july

casparwhite;8912995

currently waiting despatch of a t-shirt ordered 2 weeks ago.....estimated … currently waiting despatch of a t-shirt ordered 2 weeks ago.....estimated despatch date .......27 july

:w00t: The very worse ive had from the hut is a week from ordering to receiving the item! Just make sure the item is instock otherwise you will have a very long wait!

Original Poster

hhhhmmmmm, I would normally never hesitate with ordering from Amazon but the last two items I ordered took ages to get here

recently amazon have been so and so's with my orders!

Original Poster

went for amazon instead, they're just more reliable most of the time

BAD, really bad, so bad I cancelled my account with The Hut

Delivery times are OK if the item is actually in stock (ignore what is written on the page) and if you actually ever get the item.... :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions