What are the popular or must have toys for 5-6 year old girl? :)

Found 8th Dec 2009
As above.

Thanks.

Rep for help.

1. Misc
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
28 Comments

star wars, ben 10, go go hamsters... Not sure about girls tho

Girl or Boy ?

obvious ones are go go hammys, elmo live, screature, butall hard to get hold of. Also aqua beads in my pocket stuff, for girls or playmobil & lego for buys.

my daughters 6 on boxing day and is into hello kitty she also desperately wants the go go hamsters.

guns and knives ;-)

edit: oh for a girl!

marigolds(for washing up) and an apron (for cooking)

I would say gogo hamsters

Original Poster

jellybaby22;7151120

boy or girl?

Jimston;7151142

Girl or Boy ?obvious ones are go go hammys, elmo live, screature, butall … Girl or Boy ?obvious ones are go go hammys, elmo live, screature, butall hard to get hold of. Also aqua beads in my pocket stuff, for girls or playmobil & lego for buys.

Girl, sorry forgot to mention. Got a couple of go go hamsters, not sure if I'll give it to due to the current scaremongering. Will look into the others, thank you

Carley;7151122

Wii or wii related?

erm.. got a ds lite (for christmas), but no other game consoles in this household which is a good news

unseenangelwings;7151129

star wars, ben 10, go go hamsters... Not sure about girls tho

No worries

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7151162

guns and knives ;-)

Can I borrow some off you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Moxie dolls for girls seem to be the next big thing. Also, Aquabeads/Bindeez as mentioned above are on my girls' xmas lists and then games for their DS's.

Marina;7151182

Can I borrow some off you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

edited answer to suit a girl now :thumbsup:

and yes do you want to come and see my knife collection? :w00t:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7151222

edited answer to suit a girl now :thumbsup:and yes do you want to come … edited answer to suit a girl now :thumbsup:and yes do you want to come and see my knife collection? :w00t:

saw your edit, and liking it.

Yeah, I'll bring my knife collection and we can compare

Marina;7151177

Girl, sorry forgot to mention. Got a couple of go go hamsters, not sure … Girl, sorry forgot to mention. Got a couple of go go hamsters, not sure if I'll give it to due to the current scaremongering. Will look into the others, thank you :)erm.. got a ds lite (for christmas), but no other game consoles in this household which is a good news :pNo worries

The hammies are safe:-D

]http//uk…tml

Should I say the stupid death hamsters?

Original Poster

Will check the thread shortly, plz keep them coming.

Marina;7151231

saw your edit, and liking it. Yeah, I'll bring my knife collection and … saw your edit, and liking it. Yeah, I'll bring my knife collection and we can compare

woah...........i was joking you nutter :w00t::w00t:

Adam2050;7151241

Should I say the stupid death hamsters?

yes

Charlie Scene;7151262

yes

Okay I have said it. So there.

Can't go wrong on a Disney toy.

high school musical, polly pocket, baby annabell, Bratz (moxie now!)

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7151262

woah...........i was joking you nutter :w00t::w00t:

who said i wasn't mate

Marina;7151468

who said i wasn't mate

ok m7 :thumbsup:

pots, pans, and a recipe book :thumbsup:

or alternatively the stupid hamsters! :w00t:

Original Poster

greyparrot;7151144

my daughters 6 on boxing day and is into hello kitty she also desperately … my daughters 6 on boxing day and is into hello kitty she also desperately wants the go go hamsters.

Mine's on thursday :w00t: Hello kitty sounds good : )

Carley;7151168

Roby Doll

Will look at it shortly thanks. : )

kelly_o_fanatic;7151170

I would say gogo hamsters

got them, thanks : )

Annie1508;7151201

Moxie dolls for girls seem to be the next big thing. Also, … Moxie dolls for girls seem to be the next big thing. Also, Aquabeads/Bindeez as mentioned above are on my girls' xmas lists and then games for their DS's.

Will look for them on internet. Thanks. Any deals you saw for these?

deb8z;7151235

The hammies are … The hammies are safehttp://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091207/tuk-cepia-llc-hamster-toy-is-safe-to-go-dba1618.html

Thanks for the link debz : )

Adam2050;7151288

Can't go wrong on a Disney toy.

:thumbsup:

mumofthree;7151302

high school musical, polly pocket, baby annabell, Bratz (moxie now!)

Will look at them, thanks a lot : )

hdizzle;7151921

pots, pans, and a recipe book :thumbsup:or alternatively the stupid … pots, pans, and a recipe book :thumbsup:or alternatively the stupid hamsters! :w00t:

There is a to kitchen and pots and pans, really no good to me you know

DS and games is enough!

Don't they like baby dolls? Imaginative play? Dressing up outfits.

Barbie? Lego... art equipment? x

A mini postbox to put in all your junk mail :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7152183

DS and games is enough!Don't they like baby dolls? Imaginative play? … DS and games is enough!Don't they like baby dolls? Imaginative play? Dressing up outfits. Barbie? Lego... art equipment? xA mini postbox to put in all your junk mail :w00t:

Apart from Lego, think they've got all from your list.

Deffo need a postbox too

P.S. I'm asking for her birthday which in on thursday :oops: Got some stuff, to be split b/w christmas and birthday. Need some more ideas

Marina;7152210

Apart from Lego, think they've got all from your list.Deffo need a … Apart from Lego, think they've got all from your list.Deffo need a postbox tooP.S. I'm asking for her birthday which in on thursday Got some stuff, to be split b/w christmas and birthday. Need some more ideas

They must like lego too

My younger daughter had to have a new baby doll every birthday she still has them all dressed perfectly and lined up along her bed.... the elder one hated them, much as I did... used to cut them to pieces when I was a kid!! OPERATE on the baby hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

How bout a puppy :whistling:

argos have the aquabeads starter set reduced from £15 to £9.99 atthe mo and then also have it in the 2 for £15 deal aswell with some good other items barbie doggy thing, peppa pig sets, dress up shoes, playdoh, and tonnes more. I did this one for my little girl last week for xmas wegot the aquas beads and the set of ten pony in my pocket for £15 which is what i would have cost for just the beads.

Also toysrus seem to have loads of bratz stuff half price or less at the mo had bratz kidz mermaid for £7odd and loads more.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7152780

They must like lego too :)My younger daughter had to have a new baby doll … They must like lego too :)My younger daughter had to have a new baby doll every birthday she still has them all dressed perfectly and lined up along her bed.... the elder one hated them, much as I did... used to cut them to pieces when I was a kid!! OPERATE on the baby hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :)How bout a puppy :whistling:

Why do you puppy and whistle? What does it mean then? :oops:

Jimston;7155158

argos have the aquabeads starter set reduced from £15 to £9.99 atthe mo a … argos have the aquabeads starter set reduced from £15 to £9.99 atthe mo and then also have it in the 2 for £15 deal aswell with some good other items barbie doggy thing, peppa pig sets, dress up shoes, playdoh, and tonnes more. I did this one for my little girl last week for xmas wegot the aquas beads and the set of ten pony in my pocket for £15 which is what i would have cost for just the beads.Also toysrus seem to have loads of bratz stuff half price or less at the mo had bratz kidz mermaid for £7odd and loads more.

Wow!!! thanks for the helpful info

Marina;7158186

Why do you puppy and whistle? What does it mean then? :oops:Wow!!! thanks … Why do you puppy and whistle? What does it mean then? :oops:Wow!!! thanks for the helpful info

puppy and whistle.......... because it's such a bad idea!! xx

A DS, and Scribblenauts game!

Also a funky gadget from the likes of [url]www.firebox.com[/url] Does she like peanut butter? They are selling a peanut butter making machine lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions