What are the premium seats like on Thomas Cook transatlantic charter flights?

Found 29th Sep 2008
The cruise my parents are going on ( posh one!) comes with Thomas Cook charter flights and not scheduled ones (I find this very surprising). They can upgrade to a premium economy seat which the website says are "larger, more comfortable seats and extra legroom" but I have my doubts on how great a diference this will be as these are basically charter flights. Has anyone had one of these premium seats and are they worth paying for? Thanks

2 Comments

depends of how much they are paying for them but yes they are definately better they also have individual tv's which the others sometimes dont

Original Poster

octobergirl;3074279

depends of how much they are paying for them but yes they are definately … depends of how much they are paying for them but yes they are definately better they also have individual tv's which the others sometimes dont

ok thanks - been told by them they only have 2 inches extra leg room for £100 so was doubting they were worth paying for
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33135
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89179
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203

See more discussions