What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?

Found 22nd Oct 2017
I'm sure one was cheaper than the others, it's oddly difficult to find out. I have every supermarket near me, so...
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
..so pop in & find out???
Got a large thin and crispy with 4 toppings for £3.80 yesterday from Morrisons
They are all about the same price, about £3.50 to £4
I buy the good fellas thin crust pepperoni for 99p when on offer and add my own toppings. {green and red pepper, red onion, garlic granules, chilli flakes, cheese)

Works out about £1.25 a pizza and is fantastic
chocci3 h, 50 m ago

I buy the good fellas thin crust pepperoni for 99p when on offer and add …I buy the good fellas thin crust pepperoni for 99p when on offer and add my own toppings. {green and red pepper, red onion, garlic granules, chilli flakes, cheese) Works out about £1.25 a pizza and is fantastic

i love them. i prefer them to any other pizza, irrespective of cost or whether they are from a restaurant or over the counter. nothing beats these for being tasty. i don't add any other toppings as i find the toppings are more than enough for me. my husband adds two eggs on to his and also chicken curry
If you are after cheap then make your own. It is dead easy, cheap and above all fresh.
mutley123 h, 7 m ago

i love them. i prefer them to any other pizza, irrespective of cost or …i love them. i prefer them to any other pizza, irrespective of cost or whether they are from a restaurant or over the counter. nothing beats these for being tasty. i don't add any other toppings as i find the toppings are more than enough for me. my husband adds two eggs on to his and also chicken curry

Eggs I understand and do as well but chicken curry on a pizza?
darlodge5 m ago

Eggs I understand and do as well but chicken curry on a pizza?

my husband always seem to come up with original recipes for cooking. he started to add curry to his pizza and then we saw an advert for a curry pizza recently. apparently it is becoming quite popular. i can't eat currys because i have an allergy to them but apparently they are delicious as a topping on a pizza.
numb3r920 h, 0 m ago

If you are after cheap then make your own. It is dead easy, cheap and …If you are after cheap then make your own. It is dead easy, cheap and above all fresh.

i doubt you could make a pepperoni pizza for 99p, which goodfellas thin based are priced when they are on sale. I sometimes try to make my own food but I find it can be more expensive than buying food from the shops.
Original Poster
The pre-made large is £3.60 at Sainsburys. That's all I got, so far.
mutley110 h, 27 m ago

my husband always seem to come up with original recipes for cooking. he …my husband always seem to come up with original recipes for cooking. he started to add curry to his pizza and then we saw an advert for a curry pizza recently. apparently it is becoming quite popular. i can't eat currys because i have an allergy to them but apparently they are delicious as a topping on a pizza.

Well I'm going to have to Google that now. I've had chill con carne on a pizza but never a curry.
mutley111 h, 10 m ago

my husband always seem to come up with original recipes for cooking. he …my husband always seem to come up with original recipes for cooking. he started to add curry to his pizza and then we saw an advert for a curry pizza recently. apparently it is becoming quite popular. i can't eat currys because i have an allergy to them but apparently they are delicious as a topping on a pizza.

Dipping nan bread in curry probably produces similar results! Mmmmm.
barriey48 m ago

Dipping nan bread in curry probably produces similar results! Mmmmm.

I think thats why the curry pizza doesnt seem that way out. You can pretty much put any topping on a pizza.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants