Found 30th Jun 2008
ok I received the REP points on a few deals I posted...

What are they for?

It doesnt make me feel good tho or should it?

Ray

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

yes i should - is shows that people have appreciated what you have posted and its their way of saying thank you

I've asked this question before
basically nothing! Smugness mainly!

Original Poster

octobergirl;2423717

yes i should - is shows that people have appreciated what you have posted … yes i should - is shows that people have appreciated what you have posted and its their way of saying thank you

geeadamg;2423718

I've asked this question before basically nothing! Smugness mainly!

Haha, surely the appreciation reflected over the temperatures of the deal itseslf! I thought there might be something else in for a surprise!

Click on the tag in your opening post that says "another rep thread" all shall be explained.

Lord, can we have stickies back?

Original Poster

On the Orange and Red Dots - Apparently I am a splendid one to behold

thesaint;2423741

Lord, can we have stickies back?

Unfortunately not :x

Spammed

thesaint;2423741

Click on the tag in your opening post that says "another rep thread" all … Click on the tag in your opening post that says "another rep thread" all shall be explained.Lord, can we have stickies back?

I think this place is almost impossible to search properly at times. Stickies would be great!

If you used to have them, why get rid?

eSimple;2423779

On the Orange and Red Dots - Apparently I am a splendid one to behold

who cares anymore...im tired of these threads - spam!!!

bellabonkers;2424759

I've spammed this, you've spammed this bella, how come it can still be posted in? :thinking:

bellabonkers;2424759

Don't read them then.

shibi din;2425442

I've spammed this, you've spammed this bella, how come it can still be … I've spammed this, you've spammed this bella, how come it can still be posted in? :thinking:

dont know shibbi, i'd have thought between us we had enough rep to do it in 2 clicks

bellabonkers;2427598

dont know shibbi, i'd have thought between us we had enough rep to do it … dont know shibbi, i'd have thought between us we had enough rep to do it in 2 clicks

Wasn't this in Feedback before? If it was, then it is possible that it was spammed, but then put back by the mods, but into Misc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions