What are the rules for the Misc section?

5 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2010
My threads keep getting pulled down :O

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

probs as they are dupes or you are talking about threads that got spammed for a certain reason

NJ in da hooooouse

Original Poster

numptyj;8178199

probs as they are dupes or you are talking about threads that got spammed … probs as they are dupes or you are talking about threads that got spammed for a certain reason

they were involving threads about sexuality and religion - some started by others but i was contributing. Are we not free to discuss these issues on here?

starsparkle2311;8178247

You obvo haven't joined the pm gang yet, don't worry, it's easily solved, … You obvo haven't joined the pm gang yet, don't worry, it's easily solved, post a few naked pics of yourself to late night members, all will be well afterwards....................

PM sent

starsparkle2311;8178247

You obvo haven't joined the pm gang yet, don't worry, it's easily solved, … You obvo haven't joined the pm gang yet, don't worry, it's easily solved, post a few naked pics of yourself to late night members, all will be well afterwards....................

Omg, Star who are these late night members? :w00t: I am a late night member I haven't sent or received those pics. I'm sure there are a lot of late night members who wouldn't do that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Brexit Good News Thread1016
    2. word association Game74244857
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322810

See more discussions